When I look like shit...

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Penny, Jun 23, 2006.

1. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

you look so pretty, you remind me of the blonde girl in Alfie
    you soooooooo do NOT look like shit...

2. lakshen

lakshen Forn SiĆ°r

Laety you are and will forever be a goddess :)

3. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

things will work out the best for you laety.

4. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

oh please penny someone as beautiful as u can never look like shit. you are amazingly stunning! *kisses*

ps i love that last pic the bests oooo cute!

5. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

You look like Cat Power... and shes great!

6. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

Baby, you're never looking like shit.

7. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

I agree that you could never look like shit Laety, but I also agree that the seeking out of attention is a little lame. But hey, everybody's been there, so I'm not holding that against you at all.

Just know that you are beautiful and amazing, and that any guy who wants to give you any shit, isn't worth your time and energy. You have too much to offer this world, to spend your time worrying about some loser who won't show you the attention you deserve!

Keep your head up, girl! <3

8. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Thanks so much everyone... I haven't been on in a while, I had a car accident and I just came back from the south of France where I visited my grandma and friends. I've been thinking a lot, and... yeah I've been pretty lame. I was seeking Nick's attention on these boards and he doesn't even come here anymore. Besides, the way I've been acting is ridiculous... I still love him to death, but, finally, I'm not talking to him anymore... we haven't talked in 2 weeks, and I told him that if he ever wanted to talk to me again, he better call me up with big good news and apologies and huge compensations if he wants to start over.. I have changed but now it's his turn. When he realizes what he's lost and could never have again, maybe he'll move a little finger. Yep... that's the way it's gonna be: ALL or NOTHING. I might suffer for the rest of my life and never love anyone else, but I'd rather suffer not hearing from him than be his friend and act like everything's fine while he's happy with someone else and I cry inside.

9. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Did you see the Brian Jones movie, Stoned ?

it played in Manhattan only for two weeks in April !

10. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I wanted to see it... but I missed it :(

11. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We saw it on Houston St on a Saturday, the theatre was empty !

The movie seemed very true to life which was a bit depressng.
    Paddy Cosdine played a too hip, too sympathetic Frank Thoroughgood.
    The Tom Keylock charachter was interesting. The other "Stones" didn't have much of a role in the film which portrayed the last two weeks of Brians life with flashback sequences of life with The Stones and Anita.

Good shots of Crotchford Farm. and Morocco recording Pipes of Pan.

Very litttle of current events in the film to place the story in its contex, I think Brian died the same month as Woodstock and the first moon landing.

Thoroughgood's deathbed confession was in the late 90's the charachter took up a large part of the film.

Missed any referencs or cameos for Hendrix, John Lennon, or any contemporary stars

The portrayl of Brian seemed almost shockingly real. The wardrobe, excellent