When Guys Shave The Pubes Above Their Cock...

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Candybuttons, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

The stubbley prickly pubes rub in my clit and my pussy lips and it and it's painful! It also gives me a rub rash!
    It may be because I'm bare down there, idk, I've never had hair down there to compare. I'm a bit OCD and have always waxed or lasered it off.

Am I the only one that has this problem? My skin Is also very sensitive,

2. Uncut

Uncut Members

That's why I keep hair above my cock

1 person likes this.
  3. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

I know what ur talking about girl...it sucks when it gets to that stage.

4. Konvikt

Konvikt Members

Eh, I don't think it's only you with this issue. I personally used to shave when I was younger like 15-19 and I was already very sexually active. From 20 till now (25) I've had a couple girls actually prefer that I trim pretty close to keep it under wraps but not close enough for stubble.

My girlfriend doesn't even like me shaving my chest or stomach, so I don't. I've heard from girls that they feel like they're fucking a little boy when they're clean shaven but they also don't want the amazon down there.

1 person likes this.
  5. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

I usually just trim down there but I shaved it recently. It itches me but my wife didn't mention any issue for her.

6. tahoe

tahoe Member

I keep that area smooth, except for a small portion, so it doesn't cause pain for my wife. Waxing that area does help.

7. fservice

fservice Members

i trim mine down with a number 1 from my hair clippers lol. I dont think its to the point of being stubbly and prickly. wouldnt want to hurt any clits :Mr-T:

Candybuttons likes this.
  8. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I find your threads are really exciting.

It is true my wife is fully shaved and I am as well. Sometimes if I have some stuble growing, then she complains it irritates her inner lips. So I am very prompt now days to keep my area clean shaved.

Candybuttons likes this.
  9. Candybuttons

Thankyou! That’s good that you keep it shaved so it doesn’t irritate your wife. I find the prickles from mens pubes hurt my clit, not so much the lips.

Bigtruck1 likes this.
  10. Candybuttons

I prefer a bit of a hairy chest on men and not short because its prickly and itches my skin.

11. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

This is a bit of a concern for me, not because I shave my pubes in the mons pubis area, but because I shave the excess hairs on the base of the shaft. It's been years since I shaved my pubes completely, but I do like to keep the mons pubis region trimmed because really long pubes can get in between the foreskin and the glans penis(fellow uncut men, I trust you guys are familiar with this problem, lol) and it hurts when the hairs get pulled. I don't think I trim it too close, but sometimes I get tempted especially in the summertime when it gets really hot.

The hairs around the base of the penis is a totally different matter altogether. I feel like I need to really make sure I'm perfectly smooth in that region, or else I might irritate my girlfriend's vaginal opening and inner labia. Well, I'll have to get back to you on this one in like a little over a month, lol.

12. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

I shave all my pubes, so I generally don’t experience this. But I have gotten stray hairs under my foreskin before, and when it rubs against the head when jerking off, it’s annoying as fuck.

13. Alternative_Thinker

I also have long hair(as in up top), so occasionally a stray hair strand would somehow find its way down south, wrapping itself right around the head of my penis inside the bloody foreskin. Definitely annoying as fuck.

Bryce likes this.
  14. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

Gotcha. Never had that problem; always had short hair as I’m in the military.

15. Alternative_Thinker

I think women who have long hair typically have a similar problem where a strand of hair might find its way down between their butt crack. It has happened to me too, but for some strange reason, my dick has a way of attracting my stray hair strands, more so than my butt crack, lol.

But in keeping with the topic of the thread somewhat................ I have never shaved my ass. I know some guys do that, but I haven't. Maybe somewhere down the road, but right now, I don't really find it a necessity in my case.

Bryce likes this.
  16. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

If the guy is freshly shaved its not a problem so just ask him to shave if he hasn't already that day

17. Sunny7518

Sunny7518 Members

I keep it smooth shave multiple times per week, but i also have sensative skin and often have to deal with razor burn. But i hate all ofthe hair down there. Think i should look into lazer hair removal for the front and back

18. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I usually shave twice a week and it is easier if you use a dry razor. Never use electric shaver as it can cause micro-cutss to the scrotal skin.

19. Sunny7518

Sunny7518 Members

Thank you ill have to try that. Heard that vitamin e oil helps too

20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife freaked out when I completely shaved below. Said I looked like a little boy. I replied, how many little boys have a thick 8 inches dear? She didn't like it. My 2nd (present) wife loves that I'm completely shaved smooth below and prefers it that way. She's never experienced a shaved smooth man and she says it drives her into an oral frenzy on me...oh yeah it does!!!

Lightining and Sunny7518 like this.