When does a hate crime get "reduced" to "workplace violence"?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RIPTIDE59, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

Hell fucking no. I have no time for those who do and have written off many who 'think hes wonderful' who are also broke and no job.

Medication? Sorry, Not on any I don't want to take.

I could give a shit less what you think, Again you're not American so the opinion is more less worthless to the vast majority, Like the idiot piers morgan who always has an opinion for no reason and I don't know why they haven't shipped his ass back yet. Then again, Media whore and a libtard.

2. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

To sum you up, Foreign trash/fucktard. Where do you get the idea i would shoot him givin the chance? The chance of him not being under the highest security and bullet proof panes at every media whoring, Waste of time.
    I know how to handle my sidearm's, Too bad you are foreign trash, I would be able to claim self defense and castle law and walk away laughing going to clean an empty sidearm that was put to good use.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

:confused: :p :rolleyes:

4. odonII

odonII O

:2thumbsup:

5. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

El tuna reigns supreme

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

In his own head.

7. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

You're a funny piece of shit. Only thing I want to do with you, Is see what 147 grain hollow point would do to a retards brain when puts a grapefruit size hole through it. Only thing is, Have to put down a tarp, Don't want shit flying at me.

Since you are a no nut bastard in a commie country, Go get some rope today and see how long you can hang from a tree. You can use an extension cord to if you're too poor to get some rope. Or walk into traffic, Something to make the surrounding peoples day fun.

Its pieces of shit like you that give a good reason to hate foreign trash and keep them out. Im pretty sure you have been someone's bitch with all the cock in the mouth talk, You missing the purple headed yogurt slinger? Oh well, Maybe you will get singled out and beatin to almost death, One can only hope.

8. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

This has gone way off the original question. Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.