Wheel Of Fortune

Discussion in 'TV' started by billyjack, Jan 3, 2006.

1. billyjack

billyjack Member

Are There Any Wheel Of Fortune Fan If You Love Wheel Of Fortune Or Hate Wheel Of Fortune That Is Fine With Me Because I Want To Know Your Opinions

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

wheel of fortune is okay, sometimes people though annoy me when theres like only one letter left and they still seen to have a difficult time solving it.. But I like watching it though, that and jeopardy...

3. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Wheel goes back a ways. Chuck Woolery hosted it back in the 70s before Sajak.

I have to admit, a lot of people liked seeing Vanna White turning her T's and A's. :)

4. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

What's worse is when there are no letters left and they still can't read it. :)

1 person likes this.
  5. Acorn

Acorn Member

i hate that show. i CANT watch it, theres just somthing about it that bugs the hell outta me.

6. wtd392

wtd392 Members

I despise Wheel Of Fortune immensely. Come to think of it, I am beyond begrudgingly sick and tired of the ignominy of seeing Pat Sajak and Vanna White featured on some lame promo spot for Wheel Of Fortune almost every single day during the week, especially when I'm watching Jeopardy from 4:30 to 5:00 pm on my local NBC-affiliated station. I hate to say it, but Wheel Of Fortune is an outdated show that has been on TV for way too long. In other words, that show is so old, it's not relevant anymore. As for Pat and Vanna, they're both so old, they're not relevant anymore either.
    I enjoy watching Jeopardy whenever I possibly can during the week, which serves as an indication that I've got to get out of Dodge when it ends at 5:00 pm. Jeopardy may have been on TV for 31 years, compared to 32 for Wheel Of Fortune, but as it stands now, Jeopardy is considerably more relevant these days than Wheel Of Fortune is, or ever was, or ever will be as far as I'm concerned.

7. wtd392

wtd392 Members

Whilst I do enjoy watching Jeopardy whenever I possibly can during the week, I cannot wait for Wheel Of Fortune to come to an end once and for all. It will have to at some point in time just like every other TV program that is currently in existence, like it or not. Wheel Of Fortune is NOT America's Game like some people have a tendency to believe it is.

8. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ya I like the older episodes of it better (When it started in the 80s)