wheeere the nj hippies at

Discussion in 'New Jersey' started by fluffhead94, Dec 19, 2011.

1. fluffhead94

fluffhead94 Member

ill be the first to say it - nj sucks so it would be awesome to meet some like minded people that see more to life than four lokos and mac miller

explorers, adventurers, happy, free people PM me : )

:daisy:

2. green83

green83 Member

hey how are you? I live in Philly and I go to nj for shows and stuff all the time. I tried to send you a pm. Hope you are having a lovely night!

3. fluffhead94

fluffhead94 Member

hey~ for some reason its not letting me become a member so i can't receive pms! but thanks for replyin whats up dude

4. green83

green83 Member

Oh ok. If you keep using the forum and posting you should be able to pm. What's your email address? You are welcome. What's your name? I'm Trey

5. Aesthete

Aesthete Member

NJ does not suck.

6. tommy81710

tommy81710 Member

If you like the Grateful Dead then try going to see Reflections, which a great band that plays in NJ. I have met some great hippies at their shows. They play at local bars in NJ. Plus, every June they play an amazing show in Oakland, NJ outside on the lake. I went last year for the first time and met so many cool hippies. Here is a link to the band's webiste:
    http://www.reflectionsband.net/