What's your most embarassing moment?

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by RainyDayHype, Nov 26, 2013.

1. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

What are some embarassing moments you can recall? I'm really awkward and can't really pin point anything that really stands out. I do embarassing things all the time. I'd like to hear some other peoples though..

2. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

Hmm, I do stupid shit all the time. It's hard to pick just one. I fall a lot...like A LOT. Just fall down. I trip over stuff, sometimes trip over nothing. Fall down stairs. Fall in mud, on ice. I have tripped in sand and fallen onto a highway. It's kind of what I'm known for. Everyone has a story about seeing me fall. I've gotten over the embarrassment of it and now its just funny. I'm pretty hard to embarrass because I thrive on awkward moments. They make for great stories.

3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

This isn't really THAT embarrassing but a lot of times at work people will be like hey what's up? And I'll respond with "good, you?"

I always realize it when I'm walking away

4. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I know right! lol (ikr :D )

Or when I say something, and I'm excited and I see (a little) spit comes out...:p

When I'm mopping at work (different places, same thing) and I'm sweating like a mule in the sun and my nose is running and I'm sniffing, making all this noise. Then I'll stop and wipe my nose on the kleenex I always keep in my pocket for such occasions, and somebody Just HAS To Talk To ME Right Then! gad

Reading this over, it seems I have a lot of extra liquid.

Guy Stroking likes this.
  5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

was waiting for someone once and couldnt hold it in any longer (rural area so no facilities around)...so i looked around and i took a bush shit on the side of a hill...there was windows in view but they were 16 feet up the wall of a warehouse so i thought theres no way anyones there

then i found out the person i was waiting for had built an apartment up there in the back of his shop

still dont know if anything was seen..he never said anything in the 15 years since and i sure didnt ask

6. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

lol ^^^

That reminds me of when I was like 15 and me and my buddy were at the lake with some people and we had to shit realllly badly so we went up onto a hill and started shitting and all of a sudden I hear boats honking as they drove by us and they were waving so we just waved back while shitting, buck naked

7. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Ok I'm not sure if it's thee most embarrassing but one I definitely will never forget.

I was about 18 and I went camping with some friends for a weekend of dropping acid, drinking beer and smoking weed. We got to the camp site and me and a friend ended up ahead of the group. So while we were stopped waiting my friend says to me "look what I found in my garage!"

He then opens his fanny pack and takes out white dildo. I suddenly thought "WTF?!! and said WTF doing with that!" I then grabbed it from him and was gonna throw it away. It was at that exact moment the rest of the group caught up us.

It was dark so they had flash lights and of course the first thing the light hits is the two of us standing in the bushes and me with a dildo in my hand. The group then sees us and they like "WTF??! haha look Mike's got a dildo in his hand! haha" and I was like "umm no wait I can explain this." Everybody had a good laugh at my expense and then proceeded to enjoy our weekend of acid trips and hiking in the mountains.

8. Joanne T Watters

Joanne T Watters Members

My most embarrassing moment was about 10 years ago, I am a lifelong cross dresser, one year I decided to go to work on Halloween dressed as a girl. I went all out, I went out the day before & got acrylic nails put on & polished dark red, I had my entire body hairless, I slept the night before with my hair in curlers, I had my toe nails polished dark red, I had my ears pierced, I had my eyebrows waxed into really thin, highly arched lines & I got a box of hair color & lightened my hair. When I went to work on Halloween, all of the women there knew I was a cross dresser, I even told them that I was going to have to come to work for the next three weeks as Joanne because of my acrylic nails & my hair color. My third day of coming to work as Joanne, the company fired me, they said I was a distraction to others.

Joe90 likes this.
  9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Too many to name but the one friends bring up the most is.....not really that embarrassing. I mean who else would have done the same....
    A Muslim man was putting down a towel. And was about to pray...I was watching him as I walked by.. into a garbage can.
    Yup that's it.
    But my friends acted like that was the end all of embarrassment for the next 2 years. (Yeah he locked himself out of the house but what about the time pens walked into a garbage can.) Oh I forgot to say that the key was...my hands were in my pocket. Apparently to my friends walking into a garbage can with your hands in your pocket is the funniest thing ever.

10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Saying mean things to good friends just so I could "win" an argument.

11. peewatcher

peewatcher Banned

Being walked in on a naked guy who had forgotten to take his towel and undies with him to the shower whilst having a meeting with a large group of people.
    Saw everything. Including his erect dick.

Joe90 likes this.
  12. Lord Nick of Smith

Lord Nick of Smith Members

I don't know about " most" embarrassing. But it was a bit .
    About three weeks ago ( early march 2023) I visited a friend of a friend's house to help them measure up for a job they wanted doing in their garden. Job done, I was invited into the house for a drink, I don't use alcohol any more but went in for a coffee.
    If you have seen my previous posts, you will know I enjoy mastubating, often .
    I asked if it was ok for me to use the bathroom as I didn't feel well. I was shown upstairs and told which door to use. So I went in, locked the door after me, when I heard the lady of the house go down the stairs. I removed my jeans and underwear, because of medication I am on, it is easy to get an erection and I was watching myself in a large ISH mirror next to the shower. I heard a noise and turned around to see another woman I've never seen before in my life standing in the second doorway to the jack and Jill bathroom. A door I didn't even know was there. She stood for what seemed an eternity, but really 4 or 5 seconds. Let me tell you it's not like in the blue moves. She never offered to finish me off or anything like that. She just turned and slammed the door shut behind her and I heard her thunder down the stairs. I packed myself away and went down into the kitchen to be met by Mr and Mrs home owner and mystery woman standing watching the door I had to use to enter. I immediately apologised and was quite embarrassed. I think I even blushed.
    Mr home owner passed me my shoes. That I had taken off in order to go up the carpeted stairs and said " thanks for your help today. But we would like you to leave now"
    I carried my shoes out to my car and drove away. I have yet to see the friend who asked me to help. But I should think she has been told what happened.

Iscott55 and Joe90 like this.
  13. Joe90

Joe90 Members

What a shame.

14. Joe90

Joe90 Members

What twats they were to you.

15. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Getting cought by my mum when she came home from doing the shopping, when I was about 10 or 11 naked on my back in the hallway playing with myself she just said, this isn't the place go to your room so I did but left my clothes down stairs.

16. Coachdb18

Coachdb18 Members

Back in college, I used to go to the movies with a group of friends every once in a while. Small college town with a little art theater, that also once a week they showed a XXX feature. Our group was usually about half guys and half girls, 6 or 8 of us was kind of typical. When we went to the feature, i usually wore a pair of levis sans underwear, as I knew that it was going to be uncomfortable as i expected to react to the movie. Getting comfortable at the movie usually meant putting my feet up on the back of the seat in front to me, as did everybody else, as we passed a large bag of popcorn from one side to the other and back again. One night, as things on screen got heated, I detected the usual giggling and laughing, but there was something a little odd about it, didn't seem like the normal occurrences as it didn't match the scenes in the film. Seemed to be more whispering than usual as well. Then on one of the passes of the popcorn, I felt the bag brush what it should not have. Turns out, my zipper had completely unzipped, and I was quite fully extended. And observed, for how long I didn't know, but later conversation confirmed it was at least 20 minutes. And that all 4 girls in our party that night had seen (and enjoyed) every minute of it.

Joe90 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  17. mountain_seed

mountain_seed Members

it didn't really embarrass ME, but my wife and kids ran 100 yards away when we got off the Tube and told me to stay away!

we'd all hiked a bunch and I took my son to Abbey Road studios.. we met up on London's Tube going north (Northwoods?)..

I was really thirsty so I took out a bottle of water I'd been packing and KAPOW!! oops.. I wasn't thinking.. it was carbonated...

every passenger within 10 ft that had their nose buried in a book was shocked and soaked..

I guess I wasn't America's best ambassador that day.. what the hell.. it's not like it was sugar water.. it dries..

18. mountain_seed

mountain_seed Members

so weird.. I'd have been embarrassed for sure, but to have people act as if they don't masturbate instead of everyone having a good laugh and getting on with life?? weird world..

I'd feel better off not knowing them anymore but I don't know how close you were..

19. tucsonalan

tucsonalan Members

My wife's parents were staying with us for four days. The second morning absentmindedly, I walked into the kitchen naked - her mom was sitting at the bar. I still had a bit of a semi hard penis. All I heard was oh my God! I QUICKLY realized what was happening and turned around to leave.
    Later that morning, I saw her looking at my crotch - I was dressed - with a smirk. I bet she thinks I'm hung, not realizing I was a little hard. My wife and I had a good laugh.

20. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I've had a few mothers see me, and always wonder what they thought, about their daughter having sex with a better than average size.