What's Your Favorite Plant

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding and Seed Strains' started by bratgirl, Sep 10, 2012.

1. bratgirl

bratgirl Member

I want to know what your favorite marijuana plant is to grow. If you like the plant because it is easy to grow or size of the plant or color of the buds. What ever your reasons are let me know. I am compiling a list to compare it with all of the bud that is for sale in the med shops in my area.
    Thanks for all you help. Bratgirl

2. dieselmj

dieselmj Guest

if you're a beginner or want to grow the easiest plants I suggest staying away from Sativa weeds. Stick instead to indicas like white widow, AK-47, Grand Daddy, Northern Lights, etc, etc. Also, auto flower strain weeds like Early Bird weed are very easy to grow. Read this about indicas and sativas

3. Eye Contact

Eye Contact Member

I love growing the one that gets me high...

4. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

heh heh, good one.
    I was fortunate enough to be able to plant some outside in a patch of woods, I had much luck with white widow, very fluffy and very potent.

5. bratgirl

bratgirl Member

Thank you very much for letting me know what you like to grow. I'm sorry for not getting back to you, I've been away from the forum for a few months. The Brat Girl is back!

6. Onassis77

Onassis77 Guest

amnesia haze, by far my most favorite strain! every year the biggest and easiest yield in my little garden! :D

7. SamKush

SamKush Member

I've grown several weed plants that came from what you call bag seeds. Never knew what strains they were. But those firends who knew something said Sativa most of them. That tall weed plant that grows narrow pointed leaves and with small buds but lots of them.

I just ordered Diesel from MJ seeds Canada and this time wanna try some coming from a seedbank. See how different they are from bag seed?
    Don't need reviews now cos I just bought but if you have anything to say about them I can also consider good or bad. :)