What's Your Favorite Excuse For Being Barefoot In Public ?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Mar 12, 2017.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I have said this before but never as a topic. With me if I don't feel like explaining why barefoot is better I make up a story about stepping in an awful big steaming pile of dog poo and explaining the only real choice I had was to just remove and discard my shoes then turn it around and start asking questions about what they would do in such a situation again describing how the poo was all stuck up in the tread asking about methods for removing it ect. How would I get it all out of the tread ?

Then maybe start talking about how its been an interesting day discovering its fun to be out in the world without shoes and how barefoot I would never have stepped on poo in the grass at all cause without shoes most people I would imaging pay closer attention to where they are stepping.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i was in a doughnut shop this morning flirting with the hot cashier girl. i stop in most mornings to flirt with her, but today for once she seemed receptive. so i worked it hard and she suddenly grabbed me and pulled me into the back room. she quickly ripped off her clothes and pulled my throbbing manhood out of the fly of my jeans and started riding it hard. right as she was climaxing, the store owner walked in the front door. in mid orgasm, the girl jumped off me and grabbed her clothes. in the process, she knocked over a large box of powdered doughnuts, and got powdered sugar all over my shoes. i put my pecker back in my pants and ran out the back door. as i was walking down the back alley on my way back to the street, i passed a couple shady looking characters chatting in the alley. as i was walking by, one of them touched his nose and said "hey bro, do you party? i got the good stuff here." right then, ten police cars came flying into the alley with their lights flashing. they immediately grabbed the shady looking guys, and started shouting at me about cocaine. i told them i didn't know what they were talking about, but then they looked at my shoes and said that i was clearly lying to them. i told them it's just powdered sugar, but they said they had to take the shoes in for testing. i gave them my shoes, and finally i convinced one of them to taste some of the powder, and he agreed that it was in fact just sugar. but then, they conferred among themselves and i heard them saying how nice my shoes were and how they were just the right size for one of their kids. so finally one of them came back and told me that i was free to go but he would need to confiscate my shoes under the property forfeiture laws. at that point, i was just glad to have my freedom, so i let him keep the shoes and went on with my day.

3 people like this.
  3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^.........[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

4. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

I either say my doctor recommended I go barefoot more, or I say I'm getting my shoes repaired.

5. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Why the fuck do you need an excuse to go barefoot?

2 people like this.
  6. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

Don't need one. I've never been confronted. But then again, my public barefooting's limited to summer months, when it actually makes sense.

1 person likes this.
  7. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I guess you don't need any excuse! Going barefoot is neither a delict nor a crudity. Just a way to go naturally and unburdened, and a nice and healty sensual experience anyway.

8. barefoot101corrin

barefoot101corrin Member

.......that...was the best thing..i have EVER read