What's you fantasy?

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by CountryChick_21, Jun 15, 2013.

1. I wanna hear some fantasies! Not the average threesome, or group sex. What's your ultimate fantasy? Don't be afraid to get kinky or down right dirty! We want to know. Sex is great specially when you know exactly what you want.

2. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I'd like you to masturbate me with your feet.

3. wobs

wobs Senior Member

whats yours countrychick?

4. Bondage, bondage, bondage. I really love to be forced to do something or beaten.

5. wobs

wobs Senior Member

beaten is going a bit far isnt it?

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Heck, I have a lot of fantasies I'd love to see eventuate & they aren't all sex related.
    I'd like to be seduced by a woman that hasn't had a sexual relationship for several years. I'd like to own a holiday home in one of my favourite parts of NZ.
    And the list could go on for much longer.

7. z. beeblebrox

z. beeblebrox Member

I have a recurring fantasy "theme" kind of thing. It's my coming of age while at a nudist camp. (i'm an adult, for the record) Otherwise normal family outings to our regular summer resort turn interesting for me when an older lady takes an interest in me and wants to show me the ropes of human sexuality, but she's not upfront about it and is very patient over the course of the days. She's a nurse and sometimes uses that to her advantage to let me be more open with her about human bodies... this thing is endless, seriously.

8. rojored

rojored Member

I would love to suck Jennifer Aniston's toes,lick her armpits and sniff and eat her sweet ass.

9. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Forget the toes / armpits etc & just go & lick her nipples / genitals.