What's Wrong With Man-Bun's?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AMS351996, Mar 30, 2019.

1. AMS351996

AMS351996 Transsexual Space-force Member

If you're going to grow your hair outwards, you either grow it or you don't grow it, then tie it back, so in reality-and-practice, man-bun's are the most relevant-and-viable aspect of grooming, cause that's why adult women tie their hair back, whilst tattoo's, piercings and scarrings, branded clothing, fake nails (painted nails, extended nails), fake eye-lashes, unnecessary plastic surgery, coloured hair and the like, but make-up

2. quark

quark Parts Unknown

They should be called trans buns.

3. AMS351996

No, mixing-and-merging blending-and-blurring the lines between femininity and masculinity has nothing to do with transgender topics, in style, principally

4. quark

quark Parts Unknown

No, the bun is actually a loaf of bread. Trans loafism.

bekkie likes this.
  5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Love It..... :D

Cheers Glen.

bekkie likes this.
  6. AMS351996

It is a loaf of bread, but I'm writing/typing about tits, toots and tats or just broads, right?

7. inthelibrary

inthelibrary Member

Man bun is relevant if a man has long hair/not relevant for short hair.

8. quark

quark Parts Unknown

There are noodles for you in the What’s Happening thread.

I’m taking your advice from your smoking thread and smoking 2.

Eat it before it gets cold. Beef, choy, green onion, fried tofu. All in a spicy broth.

9. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eyed salmon

Millennial mullets

r0llinstoned, bekkie and Orison like this.
  10. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe HipForums Supporter

Nothing.

natty347 likes this.
  11. Meliai

Meliai Senior Member

Everything

bekkie likes this.
  12. bekkie

bekkie Member

Very very very few men can pull that look off. 99% of the men in history who have looked good with man-buns and the like were samurai, and that's not exactly the same thing.

13. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe HipForums Supporter

If a man has long hair, why NOT put it into a bun? It seems so practical. I put my hair into buns all of the time.

natty347 likes this.
  14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It can get a bit annoying when guys who would never wear their hair long suddenly have a bun because its the latest fad. But its of course mainly between the ears of the beholder why and how this should be an issue :p ;)
    Often it has to do with expectations and certainties. We think in boxes. That's why some people shit on trendy folks who seem to change all the time.
    I'm still slightly at odds with people buying and wearing torn jeans while never doing anything to tear them up or wear them down; its simply misleading! Same with people wearing certain band shirts (Guns & Roses, Iron Maiden and the Ramones are the most common examples) because they're now sold in h&m or something as a fashion statement, but not have any affinity with the band or music...
    So i guess it partly comes down on wether we perceive it as something it suits the wearer or not. If a lot of people who didn't used to wear something at all suddenly do, others who notice tend to apply motive or meaning.

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

i don't think they look good on anyone, but i also don't think there's anything inherently wrong with them.

16. WritersPanic

WritersPanic Greasing up my Staff Member Super Moderator

It's a matter of who can carry it off. Can you see Trump in a comb-over bun? I think Bernie Sanders would be a real hoot in a man bun. However, I'm confused as to why Beto doesn't have one. And where the hell is his beard? Mark Zuckerberg could carry it off as well. Bruce Jenner, NO way. Caitlin Jenner, sure!

17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|-|=|-|_

My hair is the longest it's been in awhile at the moment. I could probably do a man-bun in a month or two. I'm at a crossroads as to whether cut it or let it continue to grow.

18. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eyed salmon

I can totally put my hair in a man-bun right now.

I just won't do it :p

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I put a tear in my favorite jeans 2 years ago trying to climb over a wire fence... I haven't patched them up at all and they are still my favorite jeans. :) but I've never liked ripped denim look, short denim shorts with the ass cheeks hanging out ughhh to me that's real trashy fashion ayyyyy.

20. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Shadow Warrior

i didn't have a bun, i had a tail. i don't really follow fashion and stuff. i cut it off because it sucked up too much time in the mornings.