Whats up?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by stoned_soldier, Jan 28, 2005.

1. stoned_soldier

stoned_soldier Member

Hello~
    Im not really a hippie i guess. I am combat soldier (field artillery) in the army. Im prolly getting ppl red faced already, lol. But my girl who i love more then anything is a big hippy, shes my little stoner girl, and i personally love to smoke pot and am very open minded (but what is the definiton of open minded?) But anyways i just did a year in iraq and im sitting here in kuwait getting ready to go back to germany so i thought id sign on for this! Hope to meet and talk to some cool ppl. peace!
    G

2. humandraydel

humandraydel Member

hey bro, welcome aboard. between this board and your girl, you may find out you're more of a hippie than you thought :)

good to see you made it through iraq....let's hope they don't try to send you back.

take it easy

humandraydel

3. sharon

sharon Member

welcome on board, soldier and glad to hear you made it through what must have been a difficult experience.

Are you going to be in the US soon? You must be looking forward to meeting up with girlfriend, family and friends.
    Is 20 a normal age to be sent off in the army? It seems reallly young to me.
    Anyway, I'm Sharon and live in Ireland - hope to bump into you in one of the forums.

4. themerryprankster

themerryprankster Member

:) Thanks for fighting for what the Pres. thinks is a worthwhile cause for freedom ! Glad to hear that you made it out safe. Hope you have a great homecoming that you do deserve. Peace and Love Tony

5. Earthwalker

Earthwalker Member

Hey, glad to see you made it out alive(hopefully they won't send you back). Anyway, I don't think hippies have a problem with soldiers, but we despise the government that sent you there. Now, go home to your hippie chick and "make love not war" ;) . Peace, freedom, and honor.

6. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

whats up????? dah,,,, where??

7. stoned_soldier

stoned_soldier Member

hey thanx for the welcome! Umm to the irish girl, normal age for ppl coming into the army is 17-18, i was 18, i actually just turned 20 out in the desert, in saddams home village to say the least, lol. Hey i have a question i was trying to post on some threads but it says i cant, whats up with that? Uggh, i hope i dont get sent back either but it looks like in a short while were goin to afghanistan :-( t2yl! peace out!
    G

8. megaman

megaman Member

9. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

:D WeLcOmE tO tHe FoRuMs! :D