What's Up With All The Hate Here?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by PoetDude39, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

That's a common misconception. Jimi Hendrix was never a hippy, in fact he didn't like being called hippy. (He was an ex military person hence he rendition of the star spangled banner.) He only left the military because he injured his ankle. His music though fancied as hippy and psychedelic was more of an expression and he probably would have called himself progressive today. ;)

2. iscreamchocolate

iscreamchocolate Senior Member

awww your welcome PoetDude39
    :):)

3. PoetDude39

PoetDude39 Member

Yeah, I've also heard that Janis Joplin was actually sorta conservative. I mean, she was really tight with her money, and always had lots of expensive lawyers and everything. Finally became a property owner about a year before she died. So Pearl would probably be a very wealthy lady today. Still, I think her heart was one of the most open and generous ones to come out of the 1960's. You just can't fake the kind of sincerity she shared with folks.

Peace,

~PD

4. carsick

carsick Member

i know theres know need to bring this up but you do know i was playin?. just theres know emotions in text and you could be saying it in a bitchy sarcastic knid of way. im not shure if Tencents was being genuine

5. PoetDude39

PoetDude39 Member

Cool. Thanks for the clarification.

Peace,

~PD