What's up for the New Year's ?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Maes, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Maes

Maes Senior Member

anything special?

2. sittin around at home with my baby and my cats. :)

3. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Yes, I plan on ringing this year out in STYLE!! It was a rough year. Thursday night is a holiday party with friends, Friday night is the Helle's Belle's concert at the Graceland in Seattle, and Saturday is magical mushies day!! [​IMG] Sunday is for recuperating.[​IMG]

Whatcha gonna do in Istanbul?

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I am staying home New Years, like I usually do. I don't think New Years is anything special, or even worth celebrating. It's just another day. Then again, I'm a loner and I'm not really big on "going out." I will probably just stay home and have a few drinks and mess around on the computer.

5. iscreamchocolate

iscreamchocolate Senior Member

my boyfriend and I might be going to one of my friends party's and probably stay overnight there.

6. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

Not really.:(

7. logicalway

logicalway Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

8. Green_Apple

Green_Apple Member

Going to a funk show!!! Three of my favorite local bands!!! Im excited!!! :D Can you tell from all the exclamation marks?

9. gertie

gertie Senior Member

three different places that i can go... but in the end i may just stay home, enjoy the quiet and watch old movies.

10. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I like to think that I will await some great ending to this whole old year, perhaps I will purchase a nice bottle of Chambord a bit of Vanilla ice cream and enjoy the finer things i enjoy.

11. ::TheConcreteGirl::

::TheConcreteGirl:: Senior Member

I am gonna be chilling out with my best guy friend in the whole world. Im really looking forward to it cuz itll be the first time weve hung out in the flesh..should be sweet..except the weathers tryna make it not happen...but I shall rise above!

12. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

partying my ass off...

13. dhs

dhs Senior Member

New Years = Ameteur Night

14. splatter

splatter Member

15. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Birthday girl

I am staying home, I have been trying to get some pot for the night, but I don't think I will get anything..