What's the worst thing you've ever said by accident?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lankymidget, May 30, 2006.

1. lankymidget

lankymidget Worlds Tallest Dwarf

Have you ever made a tiny error in your typing while on chat or the fora that has made a huge differnece to what you were WANTING to say?

I'm always missing the word "not" from my chatting on messengers, but the best has to be when I said "You make everybody you talk to feel very impotent" to my favourite chat buddy..

What's the worst thing you've ever said by accident?

Actually, I should widen this to include face-to-face conversations when things don't come out as you planned...

Share your most embarrassing moments!

2. somedude

somedude Member

At this frame shop I worked at several years ago, this woman who was a repeat customer brought someone in to get framing done. After they placed the order, my boss thanked her for bringing in her Mom. She was like, "that's not my Mom, it's a friend!" The other woman who just got called her Mom was horrified cause they were in their mid-thirties which meant she looked at least 50. It was awesome, I hated the boss by that time so it was great to see him stick his foot in his mouth.

3. ImTheFloor

ImTheFloor Member

A conversation with my friend on AIM:

"Are you there? *pokes you with sex*
    Wait! I meant stick."
    "No you didn't. You want to poke me with sex."

Er...I don't think I CAN poke a guy with sex.

4. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Had to give a speach in front of a group and I am terrible in front of any group larger than 3 and this was a very large group so I was very nervous and wished for death already but while freaking out, talking trying to keep my head up and fake eye contact the following:

and now that security of our networks are at risk it is up to you and you and you (while making direct eye contact in a firm voice) to do your "FART" to ensure (then realized what I said) stammer, stutter, drinks water, adds more water to glass, people laughing but trying not to.

I prayed for a hitman to kill me.

5. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

ouch.....

6. Xac

Xac Visitor

I once told some girl i didnt know that i was chatting with that i am into hip hop and rape, fortunatley she realized the typing error so it wasnt so embarassing clearing it up.

7. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

the worst thing i said to someone by accident would have to be 'ok'
    alcohol was involved ~

8. 121

121 Senior Member

Don't ask...

9. Mordecai

Mordecai Member

"I love you"

10. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I must be king for saying fucked up shit that gets taken the wrong way.

11. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

"Hey check out this thread on the hipforums, i asked people to insult me and its like 8 pages long..."

12. hummblebee

hummblebee hipstertist.

Once I was telling friend # 1 that I saw friend #2 for the first time in years, and how he's balding at a truely amazing rate, and when friend #3 overhears and asks who I'm talking about, I accidentally said his (#3's) name...

13. lankymidget

I once missed a friends wedding.. And when I saw him a week or so later, and he asked why I hadn't took up the invite, I accidently said....

"Not to worry, I'll go to your next.."

14. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Any one of my posts here.
    Prolly doesn't make any diff as to which one.

What can I say?
    No doubt they sounded Good at the time...

15. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I was at a BBQ this weekend and they had a black cat. I asked my friend if he had ever had black pussy and everybody heard.

16. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

ha ha^

I said something about "Rimming" at work and no one got it ... cept me and another chick, my face turned beet red. I meant to say something else. I was talking about Johnny Cash Ring of Fire and it got lost on me. Everyone knew I was embarassed but no one knew why.

17. lankymidget

My girlfriend came to watch me play a friendly game of football..

I tripped in a tackle, and bend by toes so far back that I couldn't play on.

So coming off the pitch, in tears, a friend asked me if it was the pain that was making me cry..

"No, it's the humiliation! This the first time my girlfriend has seen me limp!"