What's the weirdest thing....

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Duck, Jan 30, 2005.

1. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

well, today me and my roomate went shopping for food. we saw this candle and it was different layers. one of the flavors was chocolate chip cookie. so we opened it and smelled it. and it smeels like chocolate chip cookie. well, it had these little pieces of wax that looked like chocolate chips. well, i thought it was real chocolate, so i took a few and ate them, soon realizing it was wax. i didn't like it at all

2. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

I was at my aunt's house at some sort of get-together and on the cold-cut platter there was tongue (cow tongue). It was sliced up thin like any other cold-cut, but looked all porous.

I decided that I should just open myself up to "do anything once" so I would try a slice, since it wouldn't kill me, and then I could say I did it.

So I took a slice and pushed it into my mouth like any other slice of roast beef or pastrami, chewed it and swallowed it. It was awful. It has a gross, grainy, gristly texture.

Now I have NO interest in ever having it again.

The funny thing is that it's treated as a delicacy, and is expensive. It's disgusting! People are paying top dollar for the worst meat on the cow!

-Jeffrey

3. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I'm not sure the strangest thing I've eaten.... I have drank nasty lumpy old milk before though, very disgusting, I've been super paranoid about milk ever since..... Haha I won't even touch it if it's anywhere near it's expiration date... :rolleyes:

4. peacefuljeffrey

EEEYUUUUUUCCKKK!!!! That milk thing is really disgusting! I woulda made myself puke it up, for sure!

Oh, I remembered that this guy at work brought in chicken hearts in some sort of sauce for a potluck dinner we had in my office. It was around Valentine's Day, hence the heart thing.

It was fuckin' horrible. I told myself I would try one (again, just so I could say I'd had them). So I did. It was like chewing a rubber suction cup, it was so horribly tough. And it was kind of crunchy like there was sand in it or something. I can't imagine why anyone would want to eat that shit willingly.

-Jeffrey

5. peacefuljeffrey

I don't get it. Are you saying that it tasted worse/was more rotten because it didn't smell?

-Jeffrey

6. thehipsterdufus

thehipsterdufus Member

haha -- yeah

it was a big tub of blue cheese crumbles, and had NO smell at all...........

evidently there was a thin, undetectable layer of SOMETHING on every piece (bad/non-cheese mold I'm guessing)

I tried a piece and instantly got that 'I need to hurl' feeling

......weird..........

7. redie*

redie* Member

the weirdest thing was i eat dog meat one time. on the other hand i fuckin luv dog like crazy (as pets- not food!) but it was pretty good, not til i found out its dog. i was freakin poke and poke and poke..

8. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I had dry cat food once, just to try it. It wasn't too bad, a lot better than spoiled milk, ICK!

9. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

ive tried my birds' food.. they look like minature trix... they even smell good, like fruit.. tasted like health food... i would eat it if i had too :D

10. 121

121 Senior Member

I used to eat peanut butter and sliced cucumber sandwiches.

I was at a chinese new year dinner once with about 40+ people and my martial arts instructor asked me to suck the eyes and brains out of a cooked chickens head. It was supposed to be good luck or something. As soon as I felt the beak touch the back of my tongue I (discreetly) vomited the best part of a 16 course meal back into my large soup bowl. Everyone was loud and talking to each other so they either didn't notice or chose not to. I put a tissue over my bowl and an a waitress came later to take it away. The poor woman must have felt the warm contents can thought it was just full of soup :&

My instructor took the head from me and sucked out the eyes and the brain. This was after it had been in my mouth and he clearly saw me vomit. WTF?

Also I was offered some 'chocolate drops' from my friends little sister. They seemed to have a strange oily consistancy. She started laughing and told me they were 'doggy' chocolates.

The most discusting thing was when I had a saltwater tank with marine fish and live hard corals. I was syphoning out the fish shit with a turkey baster and squirting it into an empty beer can. I picked the wrong beer can during the tank maintaince and took a big mouthful of fish shit, live bristleworms and god knows what else. I had to brush my teeth 6 times and then rinse my mouth with straight vodka to get rid of the ammonia taste :(

(.....I've put myself off breakfast)