Whats the weirdest place you've smoked?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by 0ddity, Feb 1, 2009.

1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

my friends and i used to smoke in the cemetery regularly. it was our "summer spot." in the winter we would smoke downtown between two specific buildings, to eliminate the wind. that spot wasn't very smart cuz we could have gotten trapped -only two ways out.
    but in the cemetery you could just run! better yet you could see if anyone was coming from any direction. some might think it's disrespectful, and maybe it is. we just figured - it's just weed, and we didn't destroy tombstones or anything like other kids, we didn't make a mess so....

i remember a lot of places, the weirdest in bold

alone in the giant gym at my college.

in a "igloo" that my friend made in his backyard.

in a cabin in the woods. only weird because it was a friends cabin. but me and a different friend were the only two there. we hiked up there in the dark and snow just to have a place to get fucked up.

a junk car behind my friends garage. we used to have a four tubed hooka set up in there.

what a friend and i used to call "in front of people"
    riding in the car and hit it while someone is watching at a red light. just to be dumb i guess.

2. Chronic_Glass_Masta

Chronic_Glass_Masta I like turtles

i Once i took a Bong Hit in class. the teacher went to go do something and i was takin a retarted class and everyone there were potheads and didnt care so i sparked up and it was awesome. My teacher was too much of an idiot to realise

3. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

Cant really say it's weird but when it's warm enough we like to go to the playground down the street and lay in this huge circular hammock like thing.We just lay there and talk about the most random things.

4. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

The weirdest place I've ever smoked has to be something like hotel bathrooms. When I stay in hotels I smoke in the bathrooms so I can do a better job masking the smell. It really does kind of seem likes a weird place to me.

5. _toker_

_toker_ Toking Up

As a visual merchandiser, I had to travel to many cities visiting the chain's stores. I would usually toke in the bathroom of a mall in a city I had never been to before. Oh, and in the bathrooms of the buses that would take me to these cities.

6. Treath

Treath Member

Underneath a 4 lane road underpass with 5 of my friends back in high school.
    We had to cross it after we were done smoking weed with all the cars driving past like Frogger style.

7. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

Cemetary
    Kids playground
    Outside the copshop at 4:20
    Inside a Church
    On the grass outside the library
    In the tv studio at school (blew my hits into the backdrop curtains)
    The dark room at school
    The trunk of a car. (we were driving my friends car that seats five people and we had six to transport, so i rode trunk, and they folded down the seat and handed me a three footer (hard as hell to hit laying down) and i smoked a gram sized bowl of OG Kush. When they opened the trunk, i saw five stoners breathe and cough from the clam the was let out.

8. trees4everyone

trees4everyone Member

On the top of my college's science building roof next to the greenhouse while I was doing research...it helped me get though taking leaf temperatures for hours, but I got an A :)