whats the best legal psychedelic?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by T Swank88, Jan 22, 2012.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It's a research chemical, which ironically means little to no legitimate research has been performed on them.

There were two '2ce' overdose incidents last year, I believe one of them turned out to be a completely different chem and the details of the other incident are still sort of vague. Nonetheless the individual was looking at getting charged for trafficking 2ce at the time of the incident.

2. Raga_Mala

Raga_Mala Psychedelic Monk

Damn Erowid's "legal Status" vault for 2c-e was last updated in 2004!
    If I knew how, I would seek out and contribute some more up-to-date info for them.

3. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Most of the news reports of these incidents are horribly skewed and misinformed.
    If I recall correctly, at the time it was reported they found a bunch (grams?) of it in the pocket of the guy that was charged with supplying it, but it was never made clear how much was done. Supposedly the guy that died snorted a line of it like coke.
    But most of those new stories are about as believable as "one time I heard about this guy that..."

4. Raga_Mala

Raga_Mala Psychedelic Monk

Yeah, I wish more info was available. Another news report said the deaths in Minnesota weren't from 2c-e at all but rather from 2c-i...

???

5. Dead poet4

Dead poet4 Member

125 gs of 2ce is insane .. start with 15mg(thersold dose for most is 7mg)...i wouldn't go over 30mg until i was really tripped hard on 2ce..

if you ballsy doi and doc are great and last forever, so you really get your moneys worth..

2ci is really cool too...

4hodipt , n 4hodipt are my favourites though ..

6. Dead poet4

Dead poet4 Member

the deaths were not from 2ci or 2ce.. but bromo dragon fly ..

7. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

You're talking about a whole different incident.... blah blah, bromo-dragon-FLY marked as 2cb-FLY, dosing off by huge factors, dead peeps.....