what's stronger - Amanita Muscaria - dried, resin or powder form?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by streaker, Apr 29, 2007.

1. streaker

streaker Member

and is this experience anything like "normal" magic mushrooms?

2. streaker

streaker Member

found this description of the difference but have no idea what they mean by lucid dream state! ...

The effects of muscimol are substantially different from psilocybin, as the chemicals target separate parts of the brain. Muscimol has been shown to lack "structured" hallucinations in most cases, and the effects are frequently compared to a lucid dream state.

3. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Amanita Muscaria is nothing like psilocybe cubensis.

I've only eaten it once, and I'll never be doing that again. It wasn't a "pleasant experience" by any means. Why anyone would want to put themselves through an amanita trip is beyond me.

4. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

hmm weird, never done amanitas but I watched this mini series thing on YouTube I think it was, anyhow, they took 2 people and gave them specific doses of amanita and it seemed they both had a pretty good time, but from what I've further read stick with psilocybes, they're tried and true, besides you don't read reports of people fuckin dieing off of them every year like amanitas, which is enough to keep me from the fly agarics =)