whats so wrong with pisces???

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Adgreyga, May 15, 2007.

1. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

maybe its just me, but pisces seem to be getting alot of heat lately. or maybe its just we are just a love it or hate it kinda sign :confused:
    for myself, im just trying to pin-point what makes us "strange" or irritating, which is what i hear alot of ppl say.

2. AlawlessLulu69420

AlawlessLulu69420 Member

most people cant deal with us. it must be our planet, full of mysteries and dreaming. our minds make up our own lives. i think we think of the life we really WANT to have instead of the one we're living now. if we get even a little close to that we will be happy. but if its nothing like it, then we'll regret or getting the feel of missing out on life OR some pisces can just go along with it cause theyre vunerable. i hate that about them. we're so easily fooled, we dont care until we get the hint after doing it a thousand times [​IMG] but people cant stand to live with us sometimes because they get fed up about us dreaming and just acting plain weird lol. thats just my theory....

3. allegedly

allegedly Member

I always thought everyone loved a Pisces.

They make me feel more understood than any other sign possibly could.

4. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

Neptune can be deceptive and have blurred
    boundary lines...and i know some see Pisces
    people as being unreliable and too dreamy

I think its a sign of great mysticism and deep
    feeling, but it does have a propensity at times
    for escapism (sometimes through drugs and
    booze)....

I have a strong Pisces feel to my chart....a
    sun/neptune conjunction..it gives me a feeling
    of being spaced out a lot of the time....

Hard to get things done etc.....just as well I
    dont drink or smoke!!

:)

5. AlawlessLulu69420

AlawlessLulu69420 Member

not everyone loves them but most people do. theyre the Helper and Healer of the zodiac. seems that they cant get out of the clouds in relationships though

6. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

Well, they look and smell like fish.
    And they are fish.

They like to listen to Phish.
    And eat salmon & artichoke pinwheels.

J/K.

I had an ex-boyfriend that was a Pisces.
    I didn't like him very much afterwards.

7. AlawlessLulu69420

AlawlessLulu69420 Member

haha yeah i must warn you,,,Pisces can be rebellious after a break up..watch out

8. erickaf

erickaf Member

moon in pisces people are a bunch of wimps!!!

9. buttrfly)i(

buttrfly)i( Member

i dont get along with them usually...leo and pisces dont mix

10. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

erickaf

Would you mind explaining the moon in pisces comment
    which i found very interesting!!

thanks!

11. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

i find that for myself and others, friendships with fire and air signs are kinda difficult, for me particularily with air signs more like i am currently now in are tough, understanding the person and communication wise - I DONT GET 'EM. but i have a sag rising which makes it easier for me to find myself on my fire sign friend's wavelength, BUT..... in relationships YES we do get rebellious, not sure why though. but if i were to try to explain it to someone i would say that its cause we give so much to acheive an ideal and if it doesnt work, we abandon it completly as if it anything associated wit it should exist at all

12. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

I'm water. Cancer. Yeah.

13. AlawlessLulu69420

AlawlessLulu69420 Member

Moon in pisces is just being imagative, dreamy, and emotional, loving, just a Pisces would be :) Pisces are known to be the dummiest sign of the astrology...they fall for anything..esp if they are hurt...they just give theirselves away...dont like that about them. They are very good liars though since most people find them trustworthy. About the pisces and leo comment, they CAN get along..just depends on the chart. My boyfriend who ive been going out for over a year now is a leo. and i love him to death. but hes on a cusp for cancer...so i dunno if that gives it away. i mostly get along with air and earth signs. all my friends are gemini's

14. erickaf

erickaf Member

they whine...get hurt too easily...too sensitive for someone like me (moon in acqua) sorry just my opinon. my ex had this placement...drove me crazy.

15. sara31tx

sara31tx Member

You have to look at the other parts of a person's chart and not just there sun sign. I am a Pisces, and do not have all the qualities that Pisces has. Most people look at a person's rising sign to get a better picture of that person's personality. The Ascendant (or rising sign) is often considered the mask one wears when meeting others. Perhaps it is most aptly thought of as the automatic responses to one's environment. The Ascendant shows our natural defenses and how we cope with day-to-day issues. The energies of the sign and condition of the Ascendant are most overt and obvious to others. The Ascendant shows an individual's first, natural reaction to new people and situations.
    (I have Libra Rising.)

16. sara31tx

sara31tx Member

Hi, are you a Pisces? I would not say that we are dumb, I feel like I am smarter than most people when it comes to being takin advantage of. I am good at seeing right through people. I also, do not cry all the time. My husband has told me that I need to show more affection. It could do with other parts of my chart or my up-bringing. I have Sun in Pisces and Mercury in Pisces and Venus in Pisces and Fortune in Pisces as well as Pholus in Pisces. You would think I was more like a pisces, but I am not. I can cry easy if I want too, it just depends on the situation. I am a nice person and do not like conflict. My husband is a Capricorn. We are very different in alot of ways but it works. He does not believe in anything metaphysical, and does not want to hear about it. We have a daughter and she is a Scorpio.(Very Hard-Headed). I am not a wimp either, I am hard- headed and do not back down. My husband tries to get me to say he is the king by pulling my fingers back or something else along those lines. I told him to break it, because I am not giving in to you. He does not do this anymore because he knows I do not give in. I do not care how much it hurts, it is just the way I am,(stuborn). I do not pay attention to signs when it comes to meeting people, because not every Pisces is going to act like a Pisces and not every Libra is going to act like a Libra ect... Either I like you or I don't. I have 2 sister's who are Gemini and a sister-inlaw who is also a gemini. I do not get along with my 2 sister's, but I get along with my sister-inlaw. They are very different. My sisters do not act like a gemini. You cannot get them to talk, when I call them, I have to do all the talking because they do not bring anything to the conversation. They just answer the question you ask, and it is usually with a yes or no. My sister-inlaw is a typical gemini. We can talk for hours. She is a happy person, which I like. My sisters act depressed all the time. My youngest sister is a sagittarius, and we get along good. The point I am trying to make is that not all pisces are pisces and so on. Sometimes a persons upbringing can have alot to do with it, or the situation they are in at the time you meet them.

17. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

jus recently ive aquired some friends, female and male who are leos and i love hangin with them and vise vera (i think anytime a leo will give you some of their attention, youre special :)) even tho im a pisces. i think i jus love the fire signs the most cause my rising is a fire sign (sag) and i jus love the energy they provide...stuff i wouldnt do on my own i do iwth a fire sign and they bring out the best in me

18. AlawlessLulu69420

AlawlessLulu69420 Member

^^ yeah Im a pisces with capricorn rising. most pisces i kknow are naive including me. i have ways to let myself go because i feel no one loves me. i have scorpio so i am hard headed too and very stuborn. i have a quick temper and talk very fast thanks to gemini. i dont get along with my aunt whose a leo but then again my longest relationship was a leo. i agree with you pisces are different pisces but theyre known to be that. ALL my friends are Gemini's and my favorite family member is a Gemini. so i love gemini's well some. with an aries rising i want to kill them. i also get along with taurus, virgo and cancer.

19. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

I dont know anything about astrology, but Im a pisces and I can talk about me.
    I think some of the things people might not like about pisces is our constant confusion, indecision, extreme sensitivity, irresponsibility, lazyness
    I feel we are very connected to everything around us and people and life and that makes us understand so much more but it confuses us at the same time because when you are involved with everything around you is easy to get lost, also we dont really sepparate our imagination from reality and it all becomes one big dream, because it's all so tangled together, I'm very spacy and dreamy and most of the time do not find myself here. I'm takings from here and creating my own personal movie and that also adds to the confusion, when you spend so much time inside your own head and developing moments, creating situations, modifying yourself, sometimes those arrangements you make in your head for fun, unintenionally start becoming.. hmm "real", so it's hard for people to determine, who we are and what we think and what we want and people dont like that.
    But at the same time I think that's what's so special about us, we invite you to escape with us and even if we are sitting on a sidewalk, it will feel like we are on a cloud, because that's what we do if we like you, if we love you and it's so easy for us to love, we'll take you with us.. but if you hurt us, we just go to the next cloud. I think pisces are very forgiving but we dont forget.. not one thing and sometimes the cutting you out of our lives, is for one small silly but the real reason is that it remind us of all the other bigger wrongs you have done to us and we take you out from our hearts very coldly. I know I've done that.. many times, and you still talk to the person adn spend some time with them, but there's a great difference between being out and being in. Because when you are in, we can make you feel as the greatest person in the world and that there's only this moment and nothing else matters, we give you all you want and we make you feel great but when that ends you are just another person in the world and you are not special.
    I think we are very extreme and drastic and optimistic and fools and free and curious and smart and simple and caring and compassionate and afraid and emotional..... and complex.

20. White Feather

White Feather Senior Member

This fire sign Aries (Sun, Moon, Venus in Aries, Pisces 7th house; progressed to Scorpio) fell in love with a Pisces woman. Pure steam. Now I just want another Pisces lover.