What's on your sex bucket list?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Before I go tits up the one thing I need to do is lay on my back in a 69 situation with a woman. I'd be eating the pussy and she sucking my dick. But also a guy would be fucking her. That would be awesome. I could lick his dick a bt and back to her clit.

But then when he cums inside her with a weeks worth of the good stuff, he exits and the cum ooses our into my mouth. I can't wait.

idahocowboy likes this.
  2. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Member

Why not just put his cock in your mouth ?? Would you let him squirt in your mouth ??

3. Just for fun

Yes of course if he was tested first. But the pussy and cum makes it fucking great.

idahocowboy likes this.
  4. Just for fun

this is more creative, I like creative sex.

5. lmm00

lmm00 Member

I have the same fantasy only I’m a woman. I’d love to be in that exact position watching my husband fuck someone and then watching him cum inside her and then it dripping out into my mouth. Hot!
    I wouldn’t say it’s on my bucket list (“fuckit list”) because it’s not something I’d ever actually do. I’m ok keeping it as a fantasy.

Deejay88, Rooster 3 and idahocowboy like this.
  6. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Member

The mind is a great sex organ...lol

7. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I want to blow my husband while other men cum in my ass. Just a fantasy considering how much of a germaphobe I am though . But GODS how good would it feel to suck his Cock while my ass gets filled to overflowing with cum?!!

Deejay88 likes this.
  8. Deejay88

Deejay88 Member

I got first