Whats it like watching a Horror movie after taking a strong drug?

Discussion in 'Horror Movies' started by Vernadead, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Vernadead

Vernadead Member

What is it like when you watch a really really good horror movie when tripping?
    I watched Para. Act. 2 and was curious what would it would be like, with the low hertz background noise, the screaming and shit that happens when the movie gets good.

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i watched the adams family very high on mushrooms and it was the best movie i have ever seen,,,,ever

i saw it straight and it was lame

3. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

I saw Sleepy Hollow on 5 hits of some dank ass blotter in Nashville in 99. I saw it with my cousin and I kept asking him why people were laughing. Obviously although very atmospheric and creepy, some of the film was meant to be very humorous... but I just didn't grasp that. I remember thinking that I was surrounded by the sickest people in the in the world. I also had a glowstick and I chewed it until it burst all over my face.

4. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

same here.

back in 1975 at a drive in theater, i dropped acid while seeing a double feature of, death curse of tartu and, i drink your blood.
    i though they were the most kick ass hippie movies ever made!
    :party:

saw them years later on dvd when i was straight... i must have dropped some really, really, really, shitty acid to have thought those were the "greatest" hippie movies ever made!:eek:

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

It certainly isn't anything like watching Paranormal Activity ;)

6. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

the only horror movie i've seen tripping was Saw 2 and 3. it was LAME. it was just like watching a movie high; i hated how everything being shown to you was so played out. not specifically the Saw movies, but just movies in general

what i would find kinda scary while tripping would be something like 2001 Space Odyssey haha its so quiet and that breathing noise would be tense.
    well if i actually wanna be scared i'd watch the Strangers or something but hell nah i dont wanna watch that when im trippin!

7. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

The beginning um.. game of Saw 3 had me bugging the fuck out sober. But on the other hand, gore usually doesn't have any effect on me when I'm tripping..

But yeah, those movies suck.

The only horror movie that has any real suspense to me is The Strangers, but I generally agree with you that something like 2001 has a much better chance of being scary.

Eraserhead is too boring sober (or high for that matter), but I imagine that could be pretty fucked tripping.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

go watch H1kc on 24floz of chloroform.. then get back to us..

9. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

:rofl:

your one sick fuck and, I LOVE YOU DEARLY FOR IT!
    :cheers2: