Whats it gonna be?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by midnite702toker, Apr 10, 2007.

1. midnite702toker

midnite702toker Member

Theres a girl I smoke with every once in a while and she smokes some cheap weed and is always talkin shit saying that im getting ripped off buying the weed I buy. She smokes shwag all the time that I dont even bother with. She gets it 40 a Q. Thats like 5 a G. I buy my bud 10 a g and sell a lot for 15 a g, 45 an 8th. So I smoke the extra and make money at the same time.

What would you guys rather do?
    Smoke regs for 5 a g. Which don't really taste too appealing and give you a buzz off .5

Or smoke sticky stick dank for 10 a g. Which will actually get you high off .5 and it has a nice dank flavourful taste. I prefer nice weed and can't stand her schwag.

2. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

shwag is the equivelant of a tobacco cigarette to me as it doesnt affect me at all.

3. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

this guy rolled up a pinner of some shwag the other day that didn't do anything. not even a tiny bit. i just offered to supply some higher quality stuff, that's all.

4. Born2Lose

Born2Lose Member

Man, all i gotta say is stick with the dank shit. Don't mess around with schwagg. And if your friend is actually paying that much for schwagg i feel bad for her. She is the one getting ripped off. (I get schwagg around here for $60 an ounce.)

If your serious about smoking, and think it's something you enjoy doing, then make sure you stick with anything that's mid's or better.

5. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

i dont mind schwag on occasion becuz when ur broke it saves u

6. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

saves u from what? ur sins lol

but nah man, i wouldnt smoke schwag, i smoked it once- with 2 heads to a joint i got dirtiest feeling ever, between headache and flu :Z

7. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

shes getting really really ripped off. 160 for an ounce of schwag????

8. eyegore21

eyegore21 Member

Now that you put it that way, that is shit.

9. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

I can't decide -> This might call for a taste testing ;)

10. nikebball518

nikebball518 Member

around where i live dank, whitewidow, an really good dro cost 20, so i usually end up gettin a half oz. of scwahg for 20 bucks..
    oh ya an i think scwag does barely anything to most ppl who started out smokin dank stuff first.

11. ripple

ripple Member

Whats this schwwagg you talk of?
    Ive never heard the word before. Im guessing its either industrial hemp, or the leaves and trimmings off decent weed. Im not from America you see and get lost when I hear talk of car trunks and the like.

12. midnite702toker

midnite702toker Member

Haha schwagg is just shitty weed that the rooks smoke. The cheapest shit around that smokes bad.

13. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

a get a 1/4 of schwag inbetween harvests to tide me over till things are dried and cured ;) Other than that, id shell out the extra dough for the good stuff, it's worth it usually. Cheapest route is to just grow your own tho.

- 42o -

14. midnite702toker

midnite702toker Member

i would grow but its hard when your 15 and living at home. I plan to grow when i get older. Just buy a house in kind of a secluded area. If I had a car or didnt live in a townhouse I might have a chance to grow in some nearby woods.