What's Happening???

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Aerianne, Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

20180715_235059.jpg
    compared to spring notice difference. but its hard to explain. .

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Just listening to tunes in my truck. I'm on my new job site. I'm keen as hell, I'm here! No one else is hehe. I did some research into my site and it seems pretty fun and easy.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Whoop, here they are. :D

4. Amethyst87F

Amethyst87F JesF35

My computer says it's 9:38pm. I've just logged onto here even though it's been awhile since I've been on this site.

I may stay up late or all night tonight. I do take a medication that I let myself run out of that helps me sleep among other things. -- I'll be fine though without it tonight.

I did do a very little bit of my choice drug. It's going good though. I don't think I did enough to be messed-up tomorrow when I'm set to go get my medications refilled.

I'm a bit unsettled though because my boyfriend took off after we used. We usually stay up together when we do the drug we sometimes do.

I do blame myself mostly for him leaving because I tend to write a lot when I use. That or I talk too much.

IDK. -- It'll be okay. I'm glad I chose this thread to out my first post on tonight. I'm a big fan of asking how someone is or how their day was. Things like that. :)

Thanks for creating this thread. :)

5. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

It's actually just called a marketplace, but everyone calls places like that a flea market. Maybe it's a southern thing? I don't know.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well I know why I got offered this job, it's almost exactly what I do at the "inn" I'm just managing stocks, supplies and facility maintenance just on a larger government scale so my site is an business centre with a park and trees and grass and the facilities guys do all the work and any maintenance and I manage that. So Monday Wednesday Friday I go in in the morning, I note down what they need etc. And then I go home and I order it. If something can't be done with my team then I contract someone else to do the work... That's it.. Wasn't scary at all, I went in thinking I don't know what I'm doing to working out very quickly that not only do I know what I'm doing, I'm going to kick butt doing it too. :)

Well I'm done for the day lol 830am.woo! I don't have to go in at 6 though on my days on haha, that as just for today. Wouldn't have minded anyway cause I'm usually awake.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

oonce oonce oonce i was just on fiiiiiiire in the pool shed. :) i was making shots like the hustler baby. well i'm glad i got one session spark and i still have some ability haha now i just gotta remember but i feel getting on that table every day makes a difference.

8. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Mornin' y'all. Saddlin' up for another good hard day out here on the farm. Just got two new workers in this weekend. One is the new assistant manager Mike, the other is a new work exchanger named Ian. Both seem alright so far. Ian actually beat me outta bed this mornin'. Gotta get my game on

9. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Sabah alkheer (Arabic for “good morning”) I think that’s right. ^_^

At work and looking at all the traffic outside my window lining up. :oops:

10. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Is it more than usual for a Monday morning?

11. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

It’s moving a little more sluggishly than normal. The pain of Monday .......

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ohhh I just heard a rumour, and I loooooove rumours. There's this guy in our race League, and he has a very.. Generic name. And we've been alerted that he's actually a retired top series nascar driver. Was never awesome or successful, won a race 7 or so years ago. I won't name names as it's just a rumour. Anyway this came in about a week back I'm not sure if I mention it. Anyhoo, now my other admins have done some detective work and they've linked the race account to a Facebook, which is also fake, but that Facebook in linked to certain things that pretty much galvanise that it is actually him.

So I loooooove rumours. :D and he doesn't know anybody knows yet. So I know he likes to shop up for certain things and the next time he does I'm going to try and throw his real paint scheme onto my car. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: and he can race his car. I think that'd be so funny. Maybe he would figure it out and think... Smart arse! :sweatsmile:

That's gold, Irmi! Gold!

McFuddy likes this.
  13. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Whew Lawd!!!

First thing out of the bed this morning, I had to negotiate between my daughter and her estranged wife.

My daughter is sending a truck to move all her, and her sons things, out of their apartment this coming weekend.

The main point of contention was the wedding pictures.

I had to try to explain to the estranged wife "why" my daughter wants their wedding pictures.

Good God!

I'll be glad when this shit is over and done with!!!

Eric! and BeatinFeet69 like this.
  14. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have to drive hubby to his pain doc appointment in a little while.

This day has already turned to shit before I even leave the house.

He didn't wake up this morning so I had to wake him.

He didn't go over and stay with the granddaughters like he said he was.

He is acting like an invalid so I've had to do everything for all the pets, inside and out.

I just ate my breakfast.

I'm not going to bother showering. It will make me hot and then I'll have to be getting into the hot car later. Fuck it. Sweat is sweat.

I wish he didn't have such a shitty attitude today. I know what it is. He isn't taking his caffeine pill like he normally does because he doesn't want his blood pressure to be higher. Therefore, he has a headache and feels like shit = He acts shitty.

Oh well...Maybe somebody at his doctor's office will smile back at me today.

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You can't regulate the temperature of your shower water? :p When its hot I like a cool (not cold! :D) shower

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I need some of that Ice Cube mojo today because today is not turning out to be a good day

17. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Uh oh...wass going on?

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Nothing too awful, just annoying work stuff. Today is just a very Mondayish Monday

19. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Are you going to have to use your AK?

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Depends on if I get a beep from Kim or not

Noserider likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.