What's Happening???

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Aerianne, Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm just watching youtubes while my laundry is drying.

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Sky looked pretty wicked today with the sun, clouds and firesmoke

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And the sky is bright red and sometimes its kind of pink, I'mma twist another blunt here, sit down and think how the fuck, who the fuck, what the fuck and when what the fuck am I doing here am I tripping again but then again I better get the fuck on before long cause the first of the month is coming on I'm gone, lemme spark my shit right quick I'm outta here

Hey homie lemme get hit of that blunt?
    Fuck yeah

Wait a minute turn around there's no one there and then hears him singing over there so clear he said

I don't need a brain. Don't need anything I just want somebody to smoke with, stuck up on this thang with no fucken gains I just want somebody to smoke with.

Look at this shit, I'm talking to a scarecrow, stuck on a stick asking me for a hit real quick

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Going to have to shift tunes to that song now it's a great song for a Friday morning.

I listed to Life is Peachy, the music is good but I need to listen to the lyrics more. Will listen in the garage over the weekend. So far I think Issues is great.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Think I might go buy some beef now and mix it with all the left over Indian sauces. :) steam some new rice and lunch served.

I was told at the office I wasn't putting in my time sheets. Oops. Well, it's embarrassing putting down 8hrs a week haha.

Aerianne likes this.
  6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Misery loves company

7. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Had a good time hanging out at the lgbt center today. They have weekly meet ups. Today was karaoke lol

Although it was weird because usually they're really inclusive, but I invited my straight friend and one of my other friends looked at me like I'm weird for bringing a straight guy lol

Irminsul likes this.
  8. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Hahah yess, i love this. This will definitely be my M.O today

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

i like it too :p

11. Aerianne

The tree removal guys came back early this morning and finished up the job. It was cool because the triplets and my grandson got to watch them cut down a smaller tree, move stumps, grind limbs, etc while waiting on the school bus.

If hubby ever gets dressed we're going to take the car for an emission check since we had to buy a new battery and the "Check Engine" light is currently off. If that holds long enough for us to get to the emission check station, I'll go right over and buy my tag decal (and pay the late charge on it).

Meanwhile, the spoiled doggy, Piper, is doing her nasal whining at the glass door. That dog is the most spoiled for human contact animal that I was ever around. She sees me, 10 feet on the other side of the glass and wants to whine for me instead of enjoying Emma's company and all the cats and birds in the yard. I'm sure her whining drives my blood pressure up a few notches.

tumbling.dice and Irminsul like this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

13. Aerianne

I love that!

The diagnostic said the car needs a new thermostat...Not exactly...The car needs a freaking current tag before I get a ticket! Then I can work on driving it to get the thermostat. Don't those car tag law makers know anything?!

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

so my coworkers are pretty damn sweet when they want to be. They decorated my desk, bought me a bouquet of flowers, set out like 20 different bowls of candy...i feel like i'm working from Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory today. and cupcakes galore...specially ordered from an actual bakery, not just the $4 almost expired ones from the grocery store.

damn. and my eyes are all watery today for some reason

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Somebody was decent enough to make a cheesecake though, right??

Sounds lovely though. :D

Meliai likes this.
  16. Aerianne

Ya know how you just know when someone's deliberately trying to make you mad?

Yeah, that's happening now at home.

I'm not falling for it, Mister.

I actually can outmaneuver you when it comes to head games.

Watch this...

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I knew something was missing

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's funny because this morning at work one of the office ladies is leaving on maternity leave, and I mentioned the cheesecake because there were 4 of them.. It sounds very similar to your party. There were cupcakes and lots of sweets. I helped myself to the caramel cake. I don't really know the people in the office yet too well, but I was happy to be invited in my highvis clothes because I know they can be looked down on for the office folks. I don't actually have to wear it, but it's kind of dorky cute.

Meliai likes this.
  19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I just hope they're not showing this only when someone leaves :p

Meliai likes this.
  20. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Thiiiiiink I might fail a drug test for an interview i have Monday.
    Not sure if its urine or saliva. Saliva I'll definitely be fine, but urine.... :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.