what you like the most...Cats or Dogs??

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by ZePpeLinA, May 9, 2004.

1. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I used to be a cat person, but ever since I've been looking after a mate's dog, i've fallen in love with doggies.

I used to have a dog when i was younger, but i was too young and wasnt allowed to have her in the house. I absolutely adore cats too, but if i had to choose, i'd go for a doggie

:) love all animals anyway!

2. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Dogs, definetly.
    I've never been a fan of cats.

TTFN
    Sage

3. Graham

Graham Member

Dogs, they seem as though they acctualy love you back...

Cats, use you and then run away... :(

4. Kelly

Kelly Member

Dogs...I'm allergic to cats. Plus, cats always seemed kind of evil to me.

5. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

Cats!!!!!! (extra exclamation marks there due to 10 character limit ¬_¬)

6. Micro

Micro Member

I love them both the same.

7. Oklahoma

Oklahoma Member

I like 'em both

8. Omniwulf

Omniwulf Member

dog fan.. but I do injoy a nice cat in my lap :)

9. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

Dogs here, definately... but I do come across a cat occasionally that I really like. :)

10. Enron

Enron Member

There are some dogs that i really dont like to much, too slobbery, i cant stand it. Im into the relaxing with my cats thing, until they start fighting.

11. LadyComet

LadyComet Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I love cats because my boy likes to be held like a baby lots of times and cuddled and loved. My cats are more independent throughout the entire day and don't require as much attention as dogs do. If I wasn't so busy, I would like dogs more, but can't appreciate them as much because I can't spend as much time as I'd like to with them. Cats come and snuggle when they are ready, usually when it's bedtime or time to relax.

12. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

I'm a dog person. I've never been a cat person.

But the weird thing is since I can't see myself having a dog. I haven't had one since my dog died three years. And when he died, I had been living in a college dorm for two years, so I had gotten used to not seeing my dog everyday. I love dogs, but it would feel weird for me to have a dog again.

13. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I love cats but i also like dogs alot... i really want my own dog, my kids both love dogs. one of croix's only words are dog. :)

i really like the look of huskies(sp?) they are so beautiful.

14. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Cats, definitely... I've met more mean dogs, than mean cats and I just don't trust them...

15. skye*

skye* Member

I Love Them Both The Same:)

16. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

cats r cool and so r dogs but i like cats more cause they r more of a cuttle and loving kinda animal dogs are more energetic and bigger haha

17. Indriel

Indriel Member

I love both, they're both appealing in their own way. I like that dogs are kind of 'people' animals, like being around you, are very loyal & want to play & go with you everywhere. But I also like the independence & arrogance of cats, & I think cats are a really good judge of people.
    'Dogs have masters, cats have servants.....'

18. makno

makno Senior Member

dogs , i think i have a different way of interacting with dogs than most people . i dont assume the human side of the equation .i assume a k 9 pattern of relating .all dogs instantly , even at a distance , recognise that they can approach me as someone who is going to have fun with them and will make things enjoyable on a dog bassis! no talking down or dissaproval ,they get too much of that already , only safty issues will bring me up off the vibe .they do tend to go overboard and get crazy and disrespectfull , cause their kept in check too much . but when i point out danger they listen to me! cause its so out of place for me to be gettin human like and bossy. ive had some realy great dogs ,the greatest love of my life ,aloe the dog , is burried under a guama venesuelana tree on a mountainside overlooking the river in central purto rico

19. metro

metro self-banned

I love dogs, they are more fun and show their personality more.

20. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

I love both dogs and cats, but since I'm allergic to cats, I must say I'm a dog person.