What you ate today

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by YouFreeMe, Jan 20, 2019.

1. JoeyTribbiano

JoeyTribbiano Members

Almond Milk Oats .. Walnaut .. almonds .. cashew and dark chocolate chips .. :)

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Pork chops, baked potato and pumpkin and I cooked some green beans too. :)

20190228_190850.jpg

3. fundoo

fundoo Members

woke up late so all I've had today is Chex cereal and coffee.

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I ordered indian today. Samosas, hot and sour soup, naan, dosa stuffed with a potato filling and served with a spicy red chutney. So insanely good and way too much food, I'll be eating on this for a couple of days

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i had a chili dog with no cheeze, which is how i like it, at the laundrimat where i go about once a month.
    (there's this place called suds and suds, or something like that, which is a laundrimat that also has kind of a little snack bar, where they have coffee, tea, beer, pastries, and verios permutations of dog on a bun with options of chili and or cheeze, or natcho-ize the chili and or cheese. not exactly health food, but reasonably inexpensive. to nibble on while the cloths are in the washer or the dryer.)

i usually eat pretty good the furst couple of days after i get back from the store.
    had salads with grape tomatoes, green onions, mayo, and tuna or chicken or turkey summer sausage.
    that was a couple of days ago. now i will eat less well, making rations stretch as far as i can,
    for the next week. still plenty of goodies in the house to do so with. just fresh veg doesn't keep so well for very long.

6. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Bucket of oatmeal with raisins, honey and butter. I"ll be able to shit through a keyhole this evening.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yups.. I stand corrected!

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Toast and eggs, pb&j for lunch lol, and papas rellanas (minced meat and mashed potatoes formed into a ball, breaded and deep fried) and deditos de queso (cheese cooked in a delicious sweet bread) from a colombian bakery. I completed the whole transaction in spanish, I am proud

YouFreeMe likes this.
  9. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I ate a lot of food today, oh man. One of those insatiable days.

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

mushroom chicken. i would have prefered with udon but all they had was rice. little place called souchou's just like the one on spontoon islands, except i don't thing there were any tigers named rosie baumgardner working there. place was really quiet, best thing of all, it was less then ten bux, actually less then nine so i left the chage for a tip.

i started off the day with a bowl of chilli. the moo shoo was for lunch. i'm still not hungry yet for supper.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  11. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Eggs with spinach this morning
    Protein and banana smoothie in the afternoon
    Some almonds
    Sushi and soup for dinner

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Left over ribs and a schnitty salad.

13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Popping a bag of Pistachio Nuts into my mouth, which are a great source of healthy fats, fiber, protein, antioxidants, vitamin B6 and potassium.
    Benefits include a healthier gut, lower cholesterol, blood sugar, and they promote weight loss and eye and blood vessel health

14. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I love pistachios. So good--and I am glad they are usually in the shell since it slows me down.

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Pistachios are the best! I've only recently discovered them

16. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Mmm, I bought a bag of salt and pepper flavored pistachios--I love that simple combo.

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm mostly indulging in unsalted nuts these days. I easily get enough salt as it is. Sometimes its just too good and i go with some dry roasted salted peanuts (which curiously are technically no nuts at all)

Too much to list? :-D

18. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Found a All you can eat Pizza Lunch Buffet...

9 pieces of Pizza and a Salad

[​IMG]

Meliai likes this.
  19. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Frozen meal.