What wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by bertrose, May 26, 2004.

1. bertrose

bertrose Member

Does anyone else every get an unpleasant high for like the first 5-10 minutes, then u start just mellowing out...and euphoricy?

The first 5 or so minutes of my highs are like uncomfortable in the chest/stomach area, paranoia, unsureness of wanting to ge high so quickly or whatnot...then i start feeling soooo good, and everything sound so good and everything...i just hate paranoia! it sucks!

If u have any tips on reducing paranoia...that would be sweet! thanks

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

try not to think about it so much and try to busy urself aka tv music or something

3. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

I have been smokin for 23 years and still get it once in a while.I believe it to have bearing on your state of mind prior to smokin as well as the broadening of the senses!

4. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I've never really noticed a difference between the first 5 minutes and the rest of the high.

5. safari planet

safari planet Member

for me it is the opposite, after about 30 minutes things get unpleasant and i feel really left out or whatever..

6. Velouria

Velouria Member

Maybe you should just pace yourself. Like instead of smoking bowl after bowl, smoke a bowl and then wait 15-20 minutes until you smoke another one. The onset of your high might be less harsh that way. But I really wouldn't know, I am always the one asking "Can we smoke some more?" hehe. I hope everything works out for you.

7. Flav_cool

Flav_cool Member

Hmm, a bowl is more than enough to get me high. :D b/c I smoke in small hits, and make sure I don't keep it lit (I suck until it's out, and thats one hit)...So I almost never see any smoke coming out the pipe.

8. greasytuesday

greasytuesday Member

I see it mentioned a million times, but I've always felt too stupid to ask... what's a bowl?

9. PeZoAmO

PeZoAmO Member

Usually right after i smoke, i play video games or something and slowly start to feel the effects.

10. Velouria

Velouria Member

A bowl is the amount of weed you put in your pipe or bong. Thus smoking a bowl would be filling your pipe once and smoking all of it. Got it?

11. diktnemele

diktnemele Member

it may be the weed try some otha weed

12. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

I've noticed that after over a year of not smoking and now being able to smoke again, I get a lot of uncomfortableness in my stomach and intestines and my heart beats weird all of the time. I always feel like 10 degrees colder too. It's so strange but not worth giving up smoking for. One other weird thing is that parts of my limbs just fall asleep. The other night it was the funniest thing because I had gotten up from my seat to change out the laundry. As I was making my way back to the living room I realized I was literally dragging my foot behind me. It was as if my leg told my brain not to try and walk because the other leg would drag it along. That was weird, I was really blowed though.

13. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

Velouria is a hottie, hah I just thought I'd let that be known.

14. tripp

tripp Member

a bowl is indeed a pipe full...but u always gotta have refills

15. greasytuesday

greasytuesday Member

Aaah, I see now :)

16. greasytuesday

greasytuesday Member

And a fan of the Pixies!:cool: