what would you do if your president/prime minister was a talking dog?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lode, May 23, 2013.

  1. lode

    lode One Man Orgy HipForums Supporter

    It's not too far fetched (fetched eh) what if it happened. Sure it sounds cute, but what if he was a dog supremacist?
     
  2. GLENGLEN

    GLENGLEN Lifetime Supporter

    Couldn't Possibly Be Any Worse Than Our Current PM...[​IMG].

    But Then Again, We Have An Election Coming Up In October, And

    It's Going To Make Australians Very Happy To Finally

    See That Bitch "Walk The Plank"...:2thumbsup:



    Cheers Glen.
     
  3. Pressed_Rat

    Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

    Would probably be better than what we have right now.
     
  4. cynthy160

    cynthy160 Senior Member

    I'll be sending my best roving reporter, C. Spott-Runn, out on the case to hound the President to find out if this is true. If there's anything she knows how to do well, it's putting a tail on a dog.
     
  5. lode

    lode One Man Orgy HipForums Supporter

    Seconded.
     
  6. And then to think that your only other option would have been worse....
     
  7. Pressed_Rat

    Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

    I don't see how any president could be worse than Obama. I know the other clown wouldn't have been any better, though I am not so sure he would be worse either. Obama is by far the most corrupt and tyrannical president to date. Yes, even worse than the last president. In fact, if Bush had done the things Obama is doing, he would have never gotten away with it. Because Obama is a) "black", and b) a Democrat, he gets a free pass to destroy the country.
     
  8. I'm not that much into your politics, but I generally got the idea that Obama wasn't doing that bad. Maybe our media isn't that reliable either. I have to add that media here in the Netherlands is mostly a left-orientated bunch.
     
  9. MamaPeace

    MamaPeace Senior Member

    Strange, ever since the attack in London the other day, I've heard loads of people raving about your priminister and how she has the right ideas. One person even said she shpuld be queen of the world!!!
     

  10. The first thing to come to my mind when reading the thread title was, hey look at the Horsetralian PM, we already have one.

    But dont be surprised if she wins the election
     
  11. odonII

    odonII O


    If he was named Churchill - I'd probably vote for him

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-bEXPVm7N0"]Churchill & Dawn French - Rubber Chicken TV Ad 2013 - YouTube

    Awwwwww. It does sound cute.
     
  12. Asmodean

    Asmodean Slo motion rider

    What I would do would obviously depend on the individual dog. I don't condemn a dog for talking just like that and if he (or she of course) would have been elected I have good hopes it's a reasonable dog.
     
  13. NoxiousGas

    NoxiousGas Old Fart

    Well we already had a turkey that was trained to repeat whatever was whispered into his ear, so sure a canine pres.wouldn't be that bad.
     
  14. NoxiousGas

    NoxiousGas Old Fart

    Did you ever consider that THIS may be part of the reason you have little luck with the ladies?
    A simple humorous joke thread and you just HAVE to hop up on your soap box and start up with all your angry rhetoric.
    It really is amazing how little provocation some of you folks need to get ranting. :rolleyes:

    Can't you just enjoy life a little?
     
  15. NoxiousGas

    NoxiousGas Old Fart

    as long as it's not one of those little runt dogs that NEVER shut up!
     
  16. Asmodean

    Asmodean Slo motion rider

    I only define a dog as a dog when it barks, not yelps/squeeks :D
     
  17. Meliai

    Meliai Banned

    I would walk up to the president, act calm and assertive, assume dominance, and take over as leader of the free world.
     
  18. Pressed_Rat

    Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

    Oh fuck off man

    And what do you mean by "little luck with the ladies"? Da fuq does that mean?
     
  19. Asmodean

    Asmodean Slo motion rider

    That means war!
     
  20. NoxiousGas

    NoxiousGas Old Fart

    referring to your various lamentations about your dealings with the opposite sex in various threads.

    I do think your an all right guy and all, but I just see you constantly tormenting yourself by obsessing over a whole lot of shit completely out of your control.

    Yes there is a world of bullshit going on and you are right on with some of your observations, but my God man, why not try to lighten up a bit and enjoy your life.

    It's only 10% what happens to you, the other 90% is how you react.
    Your happiness or lack thereof is solely within your control.
     

Share This Page


  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice