What would I get for 21 Plants in my flat?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by azezal, Mar 27, 2007.

1. azezal

azezal Member

Hi. Growing 10 lowryders and 11 unknown freebies in my flat. My gf knows all about it and things are at a low between us at the moment. Not really worried that she will rat me out as she is loyal and deep down we love each other, but worried with some of the arguments we have had recently the neighbours will call 50 again and they will start nocking at my door and find the lowryders as they are not concealled at the moment, waiting for the lamp so can build cupboard around it.

Anyway, what would I be looking at in the UK for 21 soil based plants? I have a serious criminal record, not weed related. Just wanted to know what the courts will give me if I get raided. Also have loads of pirated software, but thats another story.

2. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Being in the US I haven't a clue of a sentance BUT hasn't the UK been reversing its light treatment of cannabis?

Most people get busted by ex-wives and gfs.

3. PHANTOMSCRIBBLER

PHANTOMSCRIBBLER Member

I also don`t know the answer but if anyone else does I would like to know it as I am in pretty much the same boat with eleven plants on the go and I`m constantly reviewing security and concealment but if the man comes through the door I want to at least have half a clue of what I`m in for.......

4. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

with no record and no proof of intent to sell maybe a fine, 6months - 2 years jail. with a heavy record 5 years almost surely, and they might press on intent to suply because 21 plants isnt usuall for personal use. just make sure ur gf dont squeal

5. Shamanic Steve

Shamanic Steve Member

21 plants in the UK. That is a full on farm. id say.. 4months-2years? Or a fuck huge fine and community service.