What women like/ dislike about sex

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Sara21, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Sara21

Sara21 Guest

Hi

I'm just going to put this out there and I hope I get a good response...

I want to know what you like or dislike about sex.

I'm a woman myself ... and I'm very interested to explore the different ways women feel about their sex life.

Now I'm very content with my life and I speak to my friends here and there and they portray themselves to be the same however are very touchy about the subject so I can never really get an answer.

I'm asking you to share you good / horrendous experiences.

I will kick start it off.

I once had an amazing partner who would make tremble with delight. His touch was amazing. He used to take me to the edge when it came to foreplay....

...However when it came down to the sex he sort of sucked. All the excitement just vaporised. It was weird! I del embarrassed. He would just drill me until he was satisfied.
    He had no idea either and wasn't willing to listen.

Luckily I replaced him with a better model...

so go on ladies... share your stories....

Perhaps we can help each other through with this one.

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Some issues my wife has regarding her own dislikes: oral, anal touching, having rough skin touching her, her not wanting to initiate sex, some sex toys that are used instead of the real thing (penis) , no sex during the middle of the night.
    Likes: licking & touching her where she only prefers it, nipple stretching with in reason,
    lower back being stroked with my fingers.

3. silk896

silk896 Member

Like ..... just about everything if done with the intention of sharing pleasure.

Dislike ........
    *The wet spot
    *people (m and F) who perceive an orgasm as the only thing that counts. No O equates failure.
    *Pain/physical restraint of any description.

4. Sara21

Sara21 Guest

Hey NZ Male

Thank you for the response!

The things you have listed are extremely interesting.

I'm not sure whether I would be able to provide you with my email address (not sure if this breaks the rules of this forum) and perhaps we can discuss your wife's views further?

We're actually looking to launch a book and need the views and opinions of women. A bit like Nancy Friday's , secret garden.

Let me know if you're willing to help :2thumbsup:

5. Sara21

Sara21 Guest

Hey Silk896

Thank you for the post!

As I have said above to NZ Male... would you also be willing to help?

I have to re-iterate... it's actually going to be nothing like nancy friday's book because we're looking to provide advice along with it.

I think you've taken an amazing step to answer on this blog !
    You'd be surprised how many women keep all this stuff hidden. I find it very therapeutic when I discuss and share my experiences.

Thanks Again ! :2thumbsup:

6. Lucretia

Lucretia Member

I hate when it's disconnected, just sex. I like to look in a person's eyes and make it an experience. That being said, I used to have a boyfriend that sweated SOOO much that it would actually drip on my face, and not just a little normal amount, it was like a rain shower. it was the most revolting thing, but there wasn't really anything I could do about it. I know that's probably not helpful but is a horror story nonetheless!

7. Sara21

Sara21 Guest

Lucretia this is so helpful! Especially your opening sentence!

You maybe able to help me with this one because I find eye contact awkward! I've been with my partner for two years however I struggle to look him in the eye.

How do you over come this? Do you not sometimes feel like laughing?

X

8. Lucretia

Lucretia Member

Sometimes I do I guess, it can be a little awkward with someone you aren't comfortable with. but it may just be a personal thing. I like to watch the emotions on a persons face, it adds to the whole experience. But i'm also that kind of person that is very strong with eye contact in personal situations. When I'm having a conversation I don't like to glance off or seem like I'm not fully engaged. I would say it's something to practice at, and don't shy away from the intimacy, it can be a little overwhelming at first if it's something that makes you a little uncomfortable.

9. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I dislike talking about it too much.

10. Sara21

Sara21 Guest

I'm not sure whether that was you being sarcastic but thank you for commenting.

Can I ask why you do not like talking about it much?

:2thumbsup:

11. Sara21

Sara21 Guest

That is really interesting. Thank you.

I always assumed it was a confidence issue I had. From your comment I can understand the negative effects it can have on my partner.

12. jessa99

jessa99 Guest

I know what you mean Sara21. I once had a lover that worked all kinds of magic with his hands and fingers. I don't recall what he did with his mouth or cock, though....

What I dislike is someone deciding for me that I "should" give him a blowjob.

13. Sara21

Sara21 Guest

Hey Jessa99

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I still feel annoyed towards my ex with the great hands and useless everything else...

I personally believe a blow job should be given should the girl decided to do so and the only way my guy gets a blowjob is if the sex is amazing. When the sex is really good I give him whatever he wants without a second thought... even anal (and I do regret it afterwards sometimes!)

But when the sex is crap and by that I mean thoughtless...I don't respond as well to him.

:daisy:

14. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I don't know, I find it tasteless.
    You know, like it's someone's main interest.

15. Sara21

Sara21 Guest

I don't necessarily think I've raised at a main interest. It's just a part of everyones life that I want to bring some attention to. Just as a study but I respect your opinion.

I guess that's why everyone differs from each other . Some of us focus on certain things and others focus on other things. It's a nice variety. I know it sounds cliche but if everyone discussed the same things everyday all day long life would be a bit boring.

Thanks anyway :)

16. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

That's okay, good luck with your study!