What was your most disappointing sexual encounter

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by TylerDurden2019, Jul 8, 2019.

1. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

Came on you where?
    I guess, if your partner is gonna be that quick about it, your wouldn't even have time for getting yourself off, using the ole two finger strum, while he was thrusting away there.
    Don't suppose you tried for a third round. Now I'm talking in succession with a little break in between.

2. chad33705

chad33705 Members

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  3. curiousgeorge

Geeeezzzhhhhhh!
    Well, I'm guessing you know where to cum to for a next time, right?
    You can still have a nice facial for a finale, I promise.

4. curiousgeorge

Most sure you have....

5. ..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
  6. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

When I bedded the cock-tease sex bomb that EVERONE wanted ... only to find she was utterly shit in bed. I mean appalling- I actually felt sorry for her. It was all about looks and validation for her.
    Talk about an anticlimax!

curiousfellow and BPC like this.
  7. curiousgeorge

Just goes to prove the saying of ......Be careful, for what you wish for....
    Having said that, how bad could it be? I mean, we are talking pussy here, right and thought it only came in good, better and best!

8. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

Hahaha, turns out “No”.

Can you imagine a woman saying “cocks only come in good, better and best”? I think the answer is ‘depends who it’s attached to...’ :wink:

9. curiousgeorge

Wellllllll, women are different animals and more emotional about sex in general, but yes there are some that would say that or at least in their minds when extremely horny...

10. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I like your thinking!

joker69 likes this.
  11. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I suspect his size make things tighter in addition to him probably not have regular sex
    I suspect it would not take me long either if I had a lot of good friction and more snugness

12. curiousgeorge

Geeeezzzzzhhhhhh! And many would be wishing for a much smaller one, at this point.
    Then again, there's a lot of you ladies out there, who are a glutton for punishment.

Funfungirl likes this.
  13. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Safe words are for wimps.

joker69 likes this.
  14. curiousgeorge

LOL!
    I don't believe you....

Angela36 likes this.
  15. curiousgeorge

I can well understand on how this might be taken out of context.
    I was just jokingly implying that I didn't believe she would put this idea into practice.

16. curiousgeorge

You might just have a wild side girl and one, that's not shared by many....Grrrrr!

joker69 likes this.
  17. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

A girl I was with tried to give me oral bit my penis's head instead... hard enough to almost leave marks. Nothing kills it like that. Not any malice from her, just inexperienced.

Angela36 likes this.
  18. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Not sure why she did that, but I can say at times I struggle to not bite. OMG hard to resist. And to squeeze!

Boshcak likes this.
  19. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Playful bitting sounds ok to me as long as I can bite back ;)

20. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

Yeah I can understand that... but the pain (as you can imagine that part is VERY sensitive!) completely killed it totally for me. The whole session stopped dead right there. Sometimes that happens.

Angela36 likes this.
  21. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I've had several playmates get a little aggressive with the teeth on the cock. It doesn't kill the mood but I let them know right quick to ease up a bit. Thankfully they always comply.

Angela36 likes this.
  22. curiousgeorge

I've only had one to do so. She didn't much like being cautioned about it, either and like she was being criticized for it. Geeeeezzzzzhhhhh!

23. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I love gentle biting on my shaft!
    And biting nipples without the pain

24. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

A friend asked me if I would go with him because his girl had a fiend who wanted some sex time. She was a big framed girl, not fat but about 6 ft tall. I am 6 ft 2 inches. Her vagina could have taken 3 dicks she ahd a very large opening. I barely felt it. She was the only one out of many women I have had. That happens and she was a good candidate for a Vaginoplasty which is a procedure that aims to "tighten up" a vagina. That's just how nature works.

25. Just for fun

I went down an a girl and had to ask her to go and take a shower. She took it well.

Pussytimes and Angela36 like this.
  26. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Yikes!

27. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

i had a fwb who i was messing around with for some time he came over and he started kissin me in the right places somehow as soon we went in the bedroom we took off our clothes and laid there his dick couldnt get hard for anythin he wanted me to suck him off i told him no i dont do that so he tried to kiss me again and put his dick in me and while we havin sex he went limp after 2 minutes i almost kicked him out cause he tried to put the blame on me for that i never saw him again

Pussytimes and NubbinsUp like this.
  28. Just for fun

There was a woman who would give me BJ's in my car a couple of times a week outside of my friendly neighborhood Cheers Bar. She talked me into taking her to my place for the night. I agreed and when she took off all her clothes it was easy to see that she use to be about 200 lbs over weigh at one time. Now she was slim but her skin hung in sheets in massive amounts. I am not body shaming but it was like laying on top of and holding a half empty water balloon. I turned it into a quick fuck no lingering licking of her vag after sex which is my usual M.O.

29. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Break-up sex. I don't know if she thought having sex again would keep me around or what. No idea why I agreed to it either. Guess I just wanted either a "I hate you" fuck or "here's something to remember me by" fuck. I came, but it was the most uninspiring cum I've ever had.

Certainly not a shining moment in my history. Most definitely a young & dumb moment. One I'm not proud of to this day.