What was your most disappointing sexual encounter

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by TylerDurden2019, Jul 8, 2019.

1. EroticaWriter

EroticaWriter Senior Member

I usually had sex with a new girl the first time we met but on one occasion I met a girl and fell for her and couldn't get into it sexually as I had dislocated my collarbone the day before and still had my arm in a sling. Sex was off the menu for the first week or so.
    She was gorgeous, loving, caring and a wonderful person.
    And then we had sex.
    OMFG! She just lay there, stiff as a board. Took her clothes off and lay there. No emotion, no reaction, no involvement other than to let me have my way with her.
    She was the absolute most lifeless fuck I had ever had in my life.
    Out of bed - wonderful.
    In bed - hopeless.
    It was a very difficult situation and after a few months I couldn't take it anymore and broke up with her. I didn't tell her the truth as to why.
    Poor thing...

2. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

May have been just lost in blissfulness and for enjoying the moment. Did she look spaced out, with her eyes closed?

3. EroticaWriter

EroticaWriter Senior Member

She looked and felt as though this was how she did it.
    Didn't look terrified, didn't look disinterested. Just looked and behaved unemotionally as though this is how a woman should make love.
    Tragic. I hope she had a better sex life after me...

4. curiousgeorge

Hey.......she could've been loving it the whole time and not all go off the deep end, with squealing and screaming, along with putting claw marks all over you!

5. BPC

BPC Members

I got a chance to hook up with a track runner from our school. She had the best ass and legs in our school. When we got together the first time, her juices weren't that sweet and I needed hedge trimmers for her pubic hair. I guess all of her training and running made mess down there. I would make sure she would shower before we had sex. Sex was very marginal with her.

Pussytimes likes this.
  6. Brittney blonde

Brittney blonde Members

I finally got togther with a handsome attractive guy I had my eye on. Never seen so much hair down there and he was terrible. Just laid there im pretty sure his hands stayed at his side and he came in like 2 min and was done.

EroticaWriter likes this.
  7. erofant

erofant Members

Brittney - OUCH!!!

Minw worst was as a young man in my early twenties and a young girl didn't know how to suck a cock. She only sucked the head and she gave me a very painful purple "hickey" on the end of my penis in about 1 minute. I had to stop her - it hurt like hell !! I had to quit & leave. It hurt for days afterward.

8. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

My worst was that she fell back on the bed, I went on top of her and then in about five seconds she said I must stop and pushed me off her. That was a -disappointment-.

9. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I think it is so sad when you are told stop I feel uncomfortable and apologies when it probably is my fault

10. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Probably you were too hot and he shot too fast.

11. starfield03

starfield03 Members

I was really into this chick in college. Unexpectedly at a party she asks if I want to go up to her dorm. I was so pumped. I didn't even have that much to drink and I had such a whisky dick. Never came and never got to do it with her again.

12. curiousgeorge

Are you saying that you didn't pump her enough, for getting her to cum, either?
    Usually if she can get off, she's happy, but so many times, he'll blow his load too quickly and for leaving her sopping wet and very disappointed, down there.
    Right girls?

13. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Took a stripper home to her place one night . Said she had to stop on the way to pick something up . Got to her place and she was most interested in sniffing the spray glue she'd picked up !
    After a disappointing dead fuck I got the hell out of there .

14. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I dated a Indian girl who I worked with.
    I was the first black guy to have sex with and the biggest dick she had seen. It was disappointing because she felt uncomfortable and felt sore afterwards. I used lube but we decided that to part best of friends, a pity lovely girl great personality but we could not have sex

15. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

Well, when I was in my "slut phase" in my late 20's, I hooked up with a local college student one night. We went back to his apartment.

Unfortunately, he had erection issues, and couldn't get hard. I was thinking that this guy was around 20, and he could fuck me multiple times that night.

Oh, well. So, I was a "cougar" sort of years before the expression became common.

queenbee40 likes this.
  16. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I take it she was too small to accept your member. Was it due to length or girth? Some women aren't capable of taking a larger cock even though the average vagina can stretch enough to accommodate most men. I have had a couple of partners in whom I bottomed out when thrusting. I remember one who yelped out in pain as I hit her cervix. We discontinued with intercourse and she finished me off with her hands. I never met up with her again either.

17. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

She had problems with my girth it was so tight it was a wonderful feeling for me but she said that she felt sore for a few days.

18. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Girth can be more of an issue for a woman than length but studies have shown women are visually attracted to larger girth more than length. I've not had any issues with my partners rejecting me for my girth. I'm larger than average according to most studies. I have had partners complain about soreness after but that was attributed to the lack of frequent sexual intercourse. It's like any other part of the body. If you don't exercise it often once you do you will be sore from the effort for a while. Being rejected because you don't fit is disappointing and frustrating. It's best to find a partner who can and wants to accommodate you. Thankfully I've only run into that a couple of times in my life.

ArtyB likes this.
  19. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I have found that women that I have fucked feel some achievement taking on a big dick.

cindy94 likes this.
  20. lapush

lapush Members

I confess as I caused it. We were on a sandy beach and I was on top I got to squirming around and dipped it in the sand by accident.
    I put it back in and we about ruined each other with the friction. She forgave me when I used my French Tickler after a few weeks wait.