What was it called!???

Discussion in 'Classic TV' started by mike13589, Jul 18, 2020.

1. mike13589

mike13589 Newbie

Hi, this may seem like an odd request.. haha bare with me. I am looking for the name of an old TV show I used to watch with my mum years ago. It am almost certain it was aired on SkyTV around the 2000's. (possibly a re-run) and it was a series of short stories, akin to something like tales from the unexpected and Tales from the Crypt that sort of thing..... the downside is I have nothing else to go on except the following. Just to save some time Its not that episode from the twilight Zone with Morgan freeman. Whatever it was.. it was probably very "B" and no doubt a re-run of something i'd imagine.

• I remember clearly one episode was definately about a bunch of people sat around a table playing a card game. Possibly poker? and I think there was some paranormal element to this episode. Possibly invited in to a weird house? Can't remember.
    • One episode I think somebody was murdered and the guy put the body in a furnace I think? In an underground parking lot or something like that?
    • I think part of the intro was a women running down some stairs, it was dark outside and possibly some fog.... i honestly don't know. The brain is a funny thing.
    As you can see I have nothing else to go on. Any help would be massively appreciated.

2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I was trying to think.

Was it this?

[​IMG]

3. Farnsworth

Farnsworth Members

Sounds like you're describing Friday the 13th, the series...