What up dudes?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by does2, Feb 7, 2009.

1. does2

does2 Member

Well, I wanted to make a thread because I wanted to hear your guys' thought's.

I have mentioned in a few threads tonight that I am going to be cleaning up and actually going to enter into the Job Corps. I think I may have made a thread about that some time ago, but I don't remember.

Anyway, my mother and I finally made the decision I would go. For what, yet? I have not decided.
    I have a lot of researching and thinking to do before I make that decision.

To sum it up, I am kinda antsy about life and worried this may be, if not, my last chance. I just need a place to vent.
    If you read, thanks, and fuck you. :D

EDIT: Haha, I just realized I started this thread way too late at night.

2. KevinH

KevinH Just Floating Here

Dude you are 20 years old.

If you think you are going to like this try it out-it may lead to something it may not. If it doesn't you can try something else. Don't put pressure on yourself that you have to "find you path in life" or figure out what you want to do with the rest of you life.

Most people try many different things until they really find what they like. You seem like a smart kid and you have lots of time to find the right thing. Maybe this is it-maybe it isn't.

What are you thinking of doing in the job corps?

3. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

I think your going too fail no matter what. go off yourself

4. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

go for it man, like Kevin said if its not for you then fuck it

5. KevinH

KevinH Just Floating Here

I do tech work at a law firm for a living (more so I can buy boat parts and sail away one day).

I had a few beers with one of the lawyers last night. He's 27-been working at the firm for 2 years and he hates being a lawyer. He owes $275,000 on his education and he wants to get out of law and do something else-what he doesn't know.

Anything that he wants to do doesn't pay enough to pay off his education.

Just as long as you don't owe a lot of money or have kids you are free to try to find what you really enjoy doing-or pays enough that you can enjoy your life outside of work. DON"T HAVE KIDS UNTIL YOU ARE READY.

6. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

You really should book yourself as a motivational speaker.

7. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

x2

8. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

test the waters does2 im sure that you can find success in whatever you put your mind to. kevin is right, success doesn't mean happiness, and success in a job might not be the success you desire...but a job is necessary to start with...good luck this is a good way to start the journey