What Types Of Deviant Things Have You Ever Done

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by nz male, Oct 1, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

What deviant methods have you used to get what you want from someone that was either sexual or some other types of favours.
    Did you succeed very often ?

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Are you still trying to coerce someone into getting naked for you?

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

No , just trying to get a woman I know reasonably well , to invite me to visit her but without me asking her directly. And maybe getting to see if she's a bit more daring like I am to reveal more of her friendlier side than she has shown me so far. She doesn't have anyway of me being able to contact her but we do met occasionally just by coincidence but not at her home - yet. She does not own a phone that works properly but does own one. I have tried a few ways of getting to ask her to invite me but she hasn't yet got my hints. She has recently been sexually touched by me to. I know what street she lives in but not her address number. I know what her car looks like thou now. So that may help me find her sometime. Maybe I should just ask her next time if I can visit her sometime & see how things go ? Even if its just for a coffee & chat ? She's a solo mum on a benefit. I spoke to her yesterday & discovered she didn't mind me slapping her butt recently. So she doesn't seem to mind a bit of that type of contact from me.
    I will just wait & see if I either get invited to visit or ask her if I can. We have known each other in past years but not as friendly as we seem to be now.

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You need to be deviant with a woman who knows you and is accepting of your ass-slapping advances?

7. saltwater

saltwater Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

There are some funny fuckin people around these parts! HAHA! :)

8. saltwater

saltwater Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Maybe say something like

"Hey you know the other day when I smacked your bum with my hand?, yeah well I was thinking about doing that with my penis.....soooo, your place?"

I'd go for that if I was a chick!

9. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I'm actually hoping she asks me to visit her sometime, or I invite myself to her place for a longer chat than we usually have when we met up sometimes. Or I just try & find her home & see if I get invited inside for coffee / chat. She has a great personality & doesn't seem to mind talking about her private / past & personal life. And has a great sense of humour just like me. She even makes amusing comments about her underwear. She sometimes wears tops with low necklines that get my attention & looking at her nice small cleavage.

10. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I actually apologised to her yesterday about touching her butt a few weeks before & she said it didn't offend her at all. That may mean she likes my sort of naughty personality & I can touch her again in a similar way or get even friendlier than we have been?

11. BrotherHobo

BrotherHobo Member

Why don't you just patronize prostitutes, nz male? I think your approach is going to get you into trouble one of these days. Touching other people without their permission sounds like a good way to become a pariah, and so does pursuing this sort of dirty old pervert mentality. Why not just cultivate an actual relationship with genuine care and lovingkindness? That plan would probably be a lot more successful than this manipulation/ deviant approach.

12. nz male

nz male Senior Member

No, I have no intensions of patronizing prostitutes - don't think I would pay for sex anyway..

I don't know if she actually considers me as a friend or just someone she prefers discussing her personal problems with occasionally when we met. I will just have to find out if she likes me only for that reason & I intend visiting her to see how she really feels about me. We have formed a great friendship this year. She appreciates the time I spend talking & listening to her & as she's having to live on a benefit possibly for the rest of her life because of a health problems that prevents her from working. Even if she doesn't consider me as a friend I love her as one & she's become one to me. If she starts to show any affection towards me in the near future, I will be careful how I react to it if she does. She has been hurt emotionally in recent years due to loosing her possessions in a big earthquake where she previously lived.
    But is getting on as well again now that she has moved back to her home town here. And I don't want to see her suffer again thru doing something that she dislikes me doing or saying.

13. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have done some deviant things in my past but some have back fired & others didn't.
    I learnt from my mistakes. But I have succeeded in other ways.

14. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

If I was a single mother, you would never get into my house unless I had become your only girlfriend, and our relationship had been stable for long enough that I felt comfortable allowi g you near my children. Perhaps she's a responsible mother. Why don't you ask her for a date if you want some action with her? Stop pussing out.