What turns you on most about anal?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Steve-Zap, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Steve-Zap

Steve-Zap Member

Women especially, is it being dominated, the naughtiness? And apart from the orgasm, what's the moment that turns you on most, the build-up to it, initial penetration, or when you're both fucking as hard and fast as possible?

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

The thing that turns me on the most during anal play is the moment the anal opening is penetrated & opens up the widest I can get it.
    A downer is if any poop appears & the smell.

3. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

What turns me on about anal is that all the money I spent on the girl to get that point has finally paid off. What a rush when you firnally get into her asshole for the first time and she wants it badly! Experiences like that are worth paying good money for.

4. mitsu matsumoto

mitsu matsumoto Guest

I much enjoy the feeling of being full, the feeling of penis move in and out. It give the very good orgasm.

5. icecube

icecube Member

seeing my penis moves in girl's ass hole turns me on.
    I just love anal sex

6. silk896

silk896 Member

Done properly, whether with penis or harness dildo, it feels great.

7. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

Uhhh...for me it's the possibility to cum in her ass knowing no baby can be produced from it.

8. funforlife

funforlife Member

i love it the full feeling of it and giving over control. Love giving it to a woman too. It feels amazing and it is naughty.

9. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

No lie, at first it hurts, but it feels better after a good minute or less. I like getting a stiff one up my ass and rubbing some clit, it gives me a huge orgasm. I also like when the man bites my back and neck as he is giving me a good ass pounding

10. Evelily1280

Evelily1280 Guest

I love the feel of my husband's cock in my ass. It hurts and I shriek in pain (and pleasure), but he just thrusts harder because it feels so good. I love when he wants it so much that he goes almost animalistic, losing himself in the moment and taking whatever he wants. The best part is that for hours after there's a slight pain down there that keeps me horny with the memory of him ravaging me. Writing this has made me wish he was home right now!

11. Sassygurl

Sassygurl Member

I would have to say, for me, what turns me on most about anal, is the person I'm with. I don't care for anal sex/anal play in general.....but if I am with someone who I have amazing chenistry with and he makes the request then I would do it joyfully, most enjoying knowing the pleasure its giving him.

12. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

Agreed, it just plain feels good!

13. iluvpleasure

iluvpleasure Member

When it's all warmed up and my eyes are rolling to the back of my head, pure bliss.

14. Tomm22

Tomm22 Guest

For me it's the difference between the pussy and ass - the latter is much tighter the first few times, and I'm into the whole sado/masochism thing too so her being in pain is even hotter!! Plus, watching her taste the inside of her ass on my cock afterwards and then kissing her is awesome ;)

15. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I spent about 1 hour today (while alone at home) and gave my anus some enema type rinse outs & then spent time playing with my butt.
    About 5 mins after I finished & had just put away all my anal play things, my wife & family arrived home - lucky not to have been caught !
    But the house doors were all locked before I started anal play.

16. teddyboi

teddyboi Visitor

Well, that sounds like fun!! bet you were counting your lucky stars u stopped when u did! i love that sort of masterbating - makes so much more sexy when there's a chance of getting caught! enjoy it buddy!

17. disruptive

disruptive Member

"ass"? What's that? You are English, and I'll think you'll find we don't usually involve Equus africanus asinus in our sexual activities.

18. Tomm22

Tomm22 Guest

Alright vocabulary king... 'arse' then.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's not the anal sex itself, it's the filth my sexual partners come out with while performing it. I'll get moist from any girl that tells me my ass is a whore and look at it stretched and gaped. Hell yeah, fuck oath. Punish that asshole!

20. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

Any man that enjoys looking at a woman's plump butt is going to LOVE anal! To me there is nothing sexier than watching your dick split some big jiggly butt cheeks.

Also the feeling it's so tight; it's to die for, I mean pussy is tight but not as tight as her butt.

Not to mention you can go bareback in the butt with little chance of pregnancy.

I too like the sadomasochism of anal. I love the sounds of pain and pleasure from my wife when I'm really tearing her big ass up.