What to expet from an light mushroom trip?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Wolfman's Brother, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Wolfman's Brother

Wolfman's Brother Member

This is the situation:

-I'm planning to take 1g of shrooms in an reggae festival with an girl and two friends will be sitters who will be sober

-What effects will I encounter on an light trip?

-Are there any chances I will have an bad trip on an smaller dose?

If there are any posts on the internet who describe an light trip can you send me the link apparently I could not find any.

Peace :sunny:

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I've never dosed that low but I've taken 1.75 grams for an uhhhh... Infected Mushroom show, which was at a club and provided what I'd consider a light trip. It's very possible you may not even 'trip' off 1 gram of shrooms.

On 1.75 grams, the visual projections they had became brighter and there was a moderate body trip where I felt weighed down. The general ambiance of the room, outside of where the music was playing, took on a trippy feel and my short term memory was effected but I was able to socialize and a sitter was not required.

I can't imagine a bad trip on 1 gram of shrooms with 2 sitters, perhaps if its a crowded, enclosed area then you might encounter some problems but I don't think you'll experience anything beyond slight discomfort at the most.

3. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

Fast for 6 hours before hand and take your 1 gram

Youll have a light body buzz, the giggles, music will sound like magic and youll have a assload of energy as you come down

4. Wolfman's Brother

Wolfman's Brother Member

Perfect thanks for the info just what I wanted to hear

5. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

body highs. you may feel connected with everything that you're experiencing. I doubt you'll get visuals. during the peak, if it's good shrums, things may seem brighter.