What to expect?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Suncatch22, May 28, 2006.

1. Suncatch22

Suncatch22 Member

In all my adventuring, I have yet to have anal sex. (Yeah, I know, crazy, eh?)

I've read all kinds of *ahem* interesting things here, so I'm curious -- what should I expect (in the line of pain, intestinal problems, cleanliness, etc)? And while I have read enough "tips" to make my eyes swim, what should I do? (Besides take a deep breath, bite my lip, and shower afterward ;)).

Thanks!

2. whereami

whereami Member

Sounds strange but a lot of people say you should "push out" while he's pushing in. Guess what? It's true. The more you clench up the more uncomfortable it's going to be & will just make it more difficult to get the job done. Which will result in a failed attempt. Or at least not pleasurable for you. When you push out as opposed to tightening up,then difference in feeling is like night & day. Use lots of lube,push out as slowly as he is pushing in & it'll be a great rush of feeling.

3. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

anymore tips, precations, etc? my boyfriend and i wanna try it too, but i dont wanna make it akward ;P

4. TheMechanic

TheMechanic The chicken LUVER!

a tip I always used is making sure she has had "hers"

You are your most relaxed dierctly after cumming, have him be gentle, and insert VERY soon after you cum, preferably while you are still having your "contractions"

Hope you like it, make sure he realizes that with the proper stimulation (clit or deep G-spot) you can cum again and again...

5. Twix1991

Twix1991 Member

Good luck to both of youJ

6. Blighto

Blighto Member

You dont need a shower afterwards.... a wipe will do. Lots of people reccomend a shower before, but i dont see the point. As long as your clean down there and empty any mess will be minimal at worst.

Id reccomend the position where you lay on your back on the edge of the bed/setee with your legs pulled up to your chest and wide open. Easy to control / see whats going on then, comfortable and his up-curve should hit the right places... Youll need to experiment though and see what works best - other positions are good too.