what to do

Discussion in 'Florida' started by slappysquirrel, Aug 27, 2011.

1. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

im sick of looking for a job, its just mom/pop stores here. small town off melbourne. got 30 dayz to find a job, and im sick of hearing it, from idiots that themselves either dont work, or work shit jobs. (lawn guyz etc)

so, im thinking what should i do? where should i go if i gotta leave and live in a tent? or who knows maybe ill be lucky and find a job

2. slappysquirrel

also looking for ppl to chill with, since there aint no hipsters here. just got back from mendocino last winter. been selling hemp on the beach to get by. mendocino sucks in the wintertiime, like you cant imagine. it's like keywest when its summer, but come winter the weather gets crappy and rains all day/everyday.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

Dont grass grow everywhere in florida.. If your roommates cant find work. Maybe your should scout lawns for them and take over the business. They sound like crackheads. sorry no offense meant.. :)

4. slappysquirrel

im the one that cant find work lol! im naturally a salesman type guy, so i sell hemp. its mostly mom/pop stores here. i;e you cant work there cuz the only ppl that work there is the mom and pop. i am not a grasscutter/construction guy type. those ppl generally are crackheads in my experience. only cool thing is i found a computer sales store downtown melbourne the other day. but, im a long haired hippie guy so who knows.

5. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

I hate to say it but try fast food if there is a place nearby, they are always hiring and it will be some cash until you can find something better.

6. slappysquirrel

love you man, but fuck fast food, im a salesman

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

If I had a grass cutting job in Florida... Id have pounds of Cubensis... Think man. :)

8. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

I talked with a couple guys in Fargo here one was selling blankets out of his van the other rugs again from a van. They liked being on the road selling. they both had wife/girlfriend along so they werent out there alone.. They just travel all over selling..Thats something you could look into.

9. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

About 3 years ago I talked to some people who had a bead store and were looking for someone to go the the road for them. They would have supplied the van, beads and Line up the shows. Oviously you would be running all over making someone else a living but something like that would get you out there on the road and you could learn the ropes and get an idea on what sells and what dont. They had an add is how I found them and went to check it out. Check Craigslist for your area..