what to do

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by CasieNmynameisjake07, May 6, 2007.

1. CasieNmynameisjake07

CasieNmynameisjake07 Member

ok so i want my lip and nose peirced but my boyfriend wont let me and i really want it but he said he'll break up with me if i get my lip. He said i can only get a lil stud in my nose, my tounge, my nipples, and something else but it willnever happen. Any suggestions of what i should do?

2. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

umm... ditch the guy!? Newsflash sugar...he doesn't OWN you!

3. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

^^^ditto

It's not fair for anyone who says they love you care about you to say something as petty as a metal ring in your skin will make them leave you. Apparently, his connection isn't that strong if something so little can come between you two.

The bottom line is you're 16 and have a bunch of other cool boys to meet who will accept you and not control you. If you're having problems over piercings, wait until something major comes up and see how he treats you.

Just my 2 cents; sorry you are having a rough go.

Peace

4. CasieNmynameisjake07

yea i dont want to leave him i love him to much but ill just talk with him. i need to think about the peircings because now that i really think about it i might not want them in the future but idk ill just talk with him and then take it from there but thanks for the advice.

5. ~silent~serenity~

~silent~serenity~ Member

Fuck him....allowed? no way.god..at 16 he's pullin that shit? my god, it'll only get worse from here. Pierce your lip, dump your boy.thats my opinion.

6. wanderin_blues

wanderin_blues Banned

lol i totaly agree with silent serenity. if a guy ever tried that on me, hed a get a piece of my mind and then hed be gone. its your body, stupid.

7. Sugaree13

Sugaree13 Member

ive never asked any of my signifigant others about stuff like that. when the gal i was dating in HS told me shed be disgusted if i got dread locks i showed up to her place with 'em one day and basically said 'up to you. i love them. theyre staying."

(she dealt with it. hehe)

seriously though- if hes that controling id reconsider HIM not the piercing.

8. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

I always think its interesting when people ask for "advice" when they already know the right answer, but its not what they want to hear. You can tell them good advice and they'll say "yeah, but..." When someone tells them what they want to hear, they take it.

Peace

9. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Pierce your lip. See what happens. Kid's a dick. My asshole tried to say the same thing, "Lip rings are fucking gross.. If you pierced your lip I'd leave you, I'd never be able to kiss you again."

So I showed up with a lip ring and he was too puss to leave me.

10. CasieNmynameisjake07

i know but its hard for me to taske advice like i really think about it but i love him and one day this advice will come on handy

11. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

lol I cant belive I found this thread. Nice comments about me, apparently im an asshole and a dick....ok sweet

12. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

I refuse to believe the OP is for real.

13. ItsALoveThing

ItsALoveThing Member

I only ask my boyfriend what he thinks I would look like with it, not if I can get one.

He actually sat down with me while I placed different rings in different places and he told me if it looked right or not. It's like asking if a pair of pants make my ass look fat.

Dump the asshole. Any dick who would tell you that they would leave you for a piece of metal doesn't love you... even though you might love him. You aren't a dog, he doesn't own you.

14. CasieNmynameisjake07

i dont think your an asshole i think you just care about me. i hope

15. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

Nope, he's an asshole. Hhe doesn't care about you, he cares about the way you look. If he cared about you, he'd support you doing things that made you happy.

16. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

You're all assholes.

17. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

If you're telling her what she should and shouldn't do to her own body...yeah, you are...

I mean, for christ's sake, it's a piercing...which can be taken out at anytime...and even if it couldn't be taken out, it's her choice, her body...if you would break up with her over a fucking piercing, you're a moron...and incredibly superficial.

18. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

lol you obviously have no clue who I am or who she is and dont have any clue what you are talking about. Last time I went to get a piercing with her she got scared and didnt want to, so SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGA before you talk about shit you got no clue about.

pussy

19. CasieNmynameisjake07

your so cute. I LOVE U!

20. wanderin_blues

wanderin_blues Banned

ok this is weird. lets ignore this thread, guys...