what to do when.....

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by greengloves, Apr 9, 2007.

1. greengloves

greengloves Member

when you;re really stoned! i am starting to lose my zest for the green, but mainly because my imagination is on "slow" and i can;t think of anythign suuuper fun to do when I'm high...

any ideas?

2. rachaelc

rachaelc Member

take a decent length break (2-3 weeks?) then blaze like theres no tomorrow

3. sohip19

sohip19 Member

yeah im gonna go with rachael on this one..chill out for a bit and then get blazed..just dont do anything insane in the meantime..like get drunk..eww..you could try some other herbal things though..shrooms salvia..dmt..hah. good luck with that last one though ;)

4. tubahead

tubahead Member

I always like taking a break just so I can get that feeling of being high again. It seems like I sort of forget what it is like to be high and then when I smoke up again, I suddenly remember why I started getting high in the first place.

5. dollydagger

dollydagger Needle to the Groove

I like to draw or read when I get high......ride my bike......I feel way more creative when I get stoned.....maybe try taking some photos?? Things like these will surely boost your imagination......try paints! Finger paint ( sounds lame, but really try it!), or pain your friend's wall with a group of people......jam session....some pots and pans, get a beat going....

6. sohip19

sohip19 Member

yeah same heeree..you should definatly try all the stuff dolly suggested

7. moonlightdelerium

moonlightdelerium Senior Member

I REALLY wish weed didn't make me so tired because it totally does spark creativity.

8. neponiatka

neponiatka Senior Member

come up to a mirror and examine your face

9. Taran & Sharay

Taran & Sharay Member

Take a brisk walk, and when you encounter one, generously offer to share half with the first local law enforcement officer you meet...

10. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

Great Advice! Damn lazy pothead hippies.

11. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

go play at a park with a stoned friend and have an amazing talk that you won't remember later on...

12. Hope_B

Hope_B Member

let ur mind free from every thing that's matter & start 2 think about some unusual things that don't came up 2 ur mind in normal life ...then freak out & hang with ur friends try 2 do something stupid & funny @ the same time ( remember stuiped & funny , if it's only stupid i won't take any responsibilities of any of ur action :p)