What three things do you want your partner to know about sucking your cock?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by drumminmama, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Sure you can cum while being fucked but one has to relax real relax to enjoy it all other wise why have a guy fuck you unless it's just for his pleasure! I've cum many times while being fucked! As for sucking my cock you have to be gentle using you tongue and lips and at the same time play with my balls being gentle with them!

2. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

No its just a normal reaction to any kind of sex play, even the wife giving me the finger can do it, it just happens, so just enjoy the moment.

3. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I look forward to enjoying it when, not if, it happens. This will be so wild!

4. Steveh

Steveh Members

You'll love it, sure do

5. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Guys can get the same reaction having a prostate test by having the finger test a good doctor will put down tissues, I think he knows what's going to happen.

6. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Maybe I need to look for the right proctologist. ;)

7. Steveh

Steveh Members

Defintely a finger in my ass while she is sucking my dick, I do the same to her when licking her pussy

8. starfield03

starfield03 Members

I'm a guy:
    1. Let the spit drip. Don't try to hold it all in your mouth.
    2. Use the tongue more.
    3. Don't worry about swallowing.

9. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

As long as it occurs in the jurisdiction of the mouth. Swallowing makes for a tidy ejaculation, but sometimes it's interesting to see it run down....

10. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Licking the head of my cock is well rewarded

joker69 likes this.
  11. Renn

Renn Senior Member

I absolutely love when a girl just owns my cock, moaning and then swallows. It’s such a turn on for me especially when girls look at you. I’m getting a boner just thinking about it, lol.

12. Menty

Menty Members

1. The look up game has to be superb. Well timed look ups while sucking my dick, playing with my nut, gagging, or swallowing is everything.

2. Massage my balls when bobbing deep as you can and back to my head.

3. Truly and passionately enjoy the act of sucking and swallowing. Don't do it because you know I love it solely. Do it because you can't wait to put this dick in your mouth and swallow my nut as if you need it for sustenance.

cindy94, Mandykepp and BoyToy69 like this.
  13. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I love the tip and balls to have most of the action. Wrapping the thumb and a finger around the base and slowly pulling on my balls sends shivers down my spine, and throughout my mind. At that point she just took complete control over me. Slow continuous deep throat is amazing at that point. Eye contact is minor for me, because most of the time my head is tilted back and my eyes are rolling around. I still love direct eye contact when she's slowly making every inch disappear until her lips are touching my pelvis and her tongue licks my balls. When we met she had to warn me and apologize ahead of time, I was like "ok, let's talk about it". She then says "I just want you to know that I'm very cock greedy, I can never get enough cock down my throat, I just love it so much, you'll have to let me know if it's too much at some point". I was like ARE YOU KIDDING ME! WHAT SIZE DIAMOND DO YOU WANT :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:. I've yet to say anything lol

Twogigahz, Cammy123 and Menty like this.
  14. Drager1

Drager1 Members

I wish she would suck it,, I pre cum loads so she won't touch it :coldsweat: lol

15. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Tongue! Swirl your tongue around the top of the head. It drives me absolutely nuts when it's done.

Renn and cindy94 like this.
  16. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

That is my fave.....

Renn, randomdude1983 and cindy94 like this.
  17. Htownfreak713

Htownfreak713 Members

Sloppy, wet n swallow lol :sunglasses::hearteyes:

18. Steveh

Steveh Members

When they play with my asshole while sucking my dick

Twogigahz likes this.
  19. Menty

Menty Members

For all of those that like it sloppy, what is it about sloppy that stimulates you?

I like it sloppy once I have cum in her mouth and she's playing with it. I don't like it slopoy when she's sucking it prior to cumming.

20. Htownfreak713

Htownfreak713 Members

I like how it feels slippery and when she rubs and strokes it while she deep throats it best feeling ever

21. Htownfreak713

Htownfreak713 Members

I love the sound effects and hearing her enjoy sucking my cock its best sound ever

Renn, cindy94, Menty and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.