What the hell is going on in Apopka??

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Fawkes, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Fawkes

Fawkes Member

Hey y'all,

Is there anything going on down there in Apopka. I am applying to the University of Florida College of Pharmacy and one of the campuses is in Apopka. I used to live in Winter Park and I always thought Apopka was like the backside of hell. You know, like who the hell would want to live in Apopka, is basically what I thought of the place. Hopefully, I'll be in G-ville, Jax or St. Pete but I dunno. Are the mosquitos bad around there. The mosquitos in G-ville could kidnap a baby. Does the train pass by there? Does it make a lot of noise? I currently live about 1/2 mile from the train tracks and I never again want to live near a train track. It's not a dry county is it? Wouldn't that be a disaster. What do YOU hate about living in Apopka?

2. PeaceItOut

PeaceItOut Member

apopka is a pretty cool place. the mosquitos are not bad, depends if you are by bear lake or not.
    one of my favorite places is altamonte springs, it is right near apopka, and a really cool place to live :) i intend to move back there as soon as my lease is up here