what the hell does this mean

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by paperdoll075, Apr 11, 2006.

1. paperdoll075

paperdoll075 Member

2. Mr X

Mr X Member

Could you explain a bit more or in a different way?
    I am not sure what excactly you are trying to say. I am guessing he is trying to say that you are his only sex partner.

3. paperdoll075

paperdoll075 Member

yes, exactly....but i didn't think guys did that if all they were after was sex. i thought guys liked to keep their options open when it came to sex. he's basically saying he's going to pass up every other girl and only see me. i mean, that just sounds like weird behaviour for a guy only interested in sex?

4. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

Well, maybe he's not just interested in sex-maybe he's interested in YOU-isn't that what you want? That sounds like a perfectly normal thing for him to say if he really cares about you.

5. paperdoll075

paperdoll075 Member

yes...as much as i don't want to admit. that is what i want. and i'm being confused.by those sort of things that he has been saying.

6. SapphireSerenity

SapphireSerenity Member

If you aren't already in a relationship I'd think he's trying to tell you he wants to be in one. Or um.. You're his only sex partner.

7. RavenTheDarkAngel

RavenTheDarkAngel Member

what's the situation? Were you guys having causal sex only? Agreed to keep emotions out of it? Was it said during the heat of passion?

If he said it during sex, just diregard it. He probbaly was trying to turn you on or something. But if he said it right after sex that might be just a compliment. If he said it any other time he might be trying to hint to you he wants something more than casual sex (if that's what you guys were doing). Question him on it and see what he says. That's the only way you truly will know anyway.

8. paperdoll075

paperdoll075 Member

okay, the situation is...it was organised as a casual sexual experience yeah. There was no mention of keeping emotions out of it. I just assumed.

The things i mentioned were said at other times. He also goes on about the less-sexual aspects to the sex we had. For example, how much he enjoyed just cuddling/spooning with me and being close to me.

9. Mr X

Mr X Member

Just to get an idea of the situation, what age range are you and your partner. You do not have to answer if you choose not to.

10. paperdoll075

paperdoll075 Member

sure thing, early 20's Mr. X

11. Mr X

Mr X Member

Hmmn, I would have said if he was in his early to mid teens he is just a bit inexperienced with complementing ladies but usally in the 20's men tend to get better at it. Not to say he hasn't lead a sheltered life, quite possible in Kiwi.

Anyway don't stress about it, you are best of to talk to him about it. Not the big interragation but just a casual question like "what excactly do you mean by "Now you have me and only I am allowed near your bits" darling".
    However the more I think about it, it is just the mating call of the Kiwi male usally to be found amongst sheep wearing gumboots and velcro gloves.
    Sorry about that but I do know something about you eastern islanders and your mating habits.
    Got a kiwi sheila in tow even as we speak. I went to NZ in 98 for a couple of months and found that a lot of the blokes are not real wordsmiths when it come sto the girls. "Hey you wanna fuck" is pretty romantic by our standards, so what your BF has said goes above and beyond the call of duty

12. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I take offence to that statement madame... Saying that alls men want is sex is a sexist and vile statement.... Ok so what if its true in my case but still!
    But to be of a serious nature and attempt to offer shoddy advice, I agree with MrX (Save the kiwi bit... WTF?) in that you need to talk to him openly about this. Because it sounds to me like you both want different things. Talking is the ultimate solution. Well actually the ocean is but thats neither here nor there. If you talk to him about what you want and he disagrees and you guys end up splitting, perhaps it was not meant to be?

13. Mr X

Mr X Member

I take it you have never been to NZ?
    It's a running joke between the AUssies and Kiwis, both belief the other to be guilty of sheep shagging.
    Anyway the more I think about it, it does sound like the bf is getting serious and although "You are a beautiful Woman and I want to spend the rest of my life with you" would have been more romantic, being told you are in possesion of his main love tools is not too bad.

14. RavenTheDarkAngel

RavenTheDarkAngel Member

Okay because he is mentioning how much he enjoys cuddling and stuff there probably is MUCH more than sex he wants from you. So I'd go ahead and go for it and talk to him if that's what you are looking for too. Best of luck to you guys. :D

15. woodcat

woodcat Senior Member

Sounds to me like he wants 'serious' relationship with you, its as simple as that. All you have to do is decide if thats what you want, if not tell him!

16. christa

christa Member

it sounds like an odd thing to say without the context. i have a similar situation in which a few weeks ago the guy mumbled "I love you" i said it back (clearly) because its true and i've been trying to convince myself that our arrangement is workable. i mean, he didn't have to say that to get me into bed, we were cuddling up to go to sleep. the question is, is he the type of person who would say something like that for the hell of it, to play games...i dunno. i guess the only thing to do is talk about it.

17. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

Hey Raven, if he said it just after sex, he really meant it! not maybe. How many guys out there are in a 'spooning' mood right after sex? If so, better men than me. Back to paperdoll, aren't you being a little rough on us guys, accepting stereotypical notions about all guys intentions? Isn't it possible that a guy can start an innocent relationship with a woman (casual sex), and find himself in love - without being hung out in a public forum, examined as to his intentions, and determined as genuine or phony by a bunch of strangers - even if anonimously? Or have you had really bad experiences before? I am amused at the 'my bits' routine! Colloquialism? "Now you have me,' prob. means what it sounds like. We're not too good at the 'I love you forever,' routine. Give 'im a break, please. BTW,the pix in your gallery indicate that he's a lucky man!

18. paperdoll075

paperdoll075 Member

19. kissMeImPolish

kissMeImPolish Member

20. paperdoll075

paperdoll075 Member

hehe i sound like such a nutter.