what the heck was up with that 70's show "non-existant" 1 1/2 hour show last night!?

Discussion in 'TV Comedies and Sitcoms' started by barefoot_kirstyn, May 11, 2006.

1. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

ok, I was waiting for that "blooper" episode to come on, the one with all the behind the scenes stuff, and all they ran was 3 old episodes of the show.....what the hell?!!!!?
    I have no idea what's going on. Did anyone actually see the blooper show? My info on our TV guide said that the blooper show was supposed to be on, but it never came! grrrrrrrrrr :mad: Did they fuck something up or was it just the station that I was watching?

2. Zepp

Zepp Member

Ya i saw it before posting this. It was was bassically a look into the life of the show and the Characters. THere wasnt much for bloopers, a few but not much. there was a lot of crying and yada yada yada, u didn't miss much, but there was nice red :p

3. barefoot_kirstyn

you watched it tonight?

4. 1968_hippie

1968_hippie Member

It was call that 70's show the final goodbye and yes it was on for a full hour on fox

5. barefoot_kirstyn

i finally saw it on thursday on a US network.