What the fuck happend

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Smoking420Buddha, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Smoking420Buddha

Smoking420Buddha Member

Ok so my buddy got some of this bud that was all purple with white hairs and crystals out the ass. Best weed ive ever smoked hands down. I was so fucking high it was undescribable. Almost as good as my first high. But now everytime i smoke weed it just doesnt compare to that high quality of bud. I dont even really get high. I think i should take a break or find a better dealers haha i dont know.

2. Ducky

Ducky Member

That's like that episode of How I Met Your Mother...

3. Smoking420Buddha

Smoking420Buddha Member

I dont think ive seen it

4. Ducky

Ducky Member

Oh it's the episode where that one guy (don't know the name, I don't watch much) talks about how he had the perfect burger, and ever since then, all other burgers tasted inferior.

5. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

Maybe it had been laced with cocaina....

6. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

It happens, we still talk about this weed we called the redonkulus that we got a for a few months like 4 years ago because it was just that good and that ridiculous, and there's been weed that's been close, but nothing has quite been the same, it's not just how good it was but the high it gave you, best fuckin head highs ever.

7. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

But yeah, theres a Sativa i had a year ago, the best weed i ever smoked. Everytime i smoked after i wished for that high

8. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

Take a break take up smoking hash (support a 3rd world family as well so good idea), after time your fine weed will gentlely fade into history and become one of them yes... i was there moments kinda maturing as the years go by.

9. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

The BC bud I got in Vancouver was like that.

Smoking at the New Amsterdam Cafe at 4:20, was the first time in my life that I every felt free... and I'm old

10. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

i think taking small 'money' breaks helps so you have more cash, and your tolerence goes down. then your not smoking just to get your daily fix and get baked instead and you'll stop noticing as much as long as your buds still decent.

11. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

My friend got weed from his dad once and it was almost all orange. Just smelling it made you cream your pants.

It was so fluffy, a .5 looked like a gram easily. I remember one time we smoked a nice joint in his garage and it didnt get us high, then as soon as I went inside and sat behind the drums and he picked up his guitar it kicked in and we were so god damn high.

That was one of the best jams we ever had.

12. comfortably_numb9

comfortably_numb9 an asshole

you could take a break or you could stop smoking schmiddies

13. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

just buy the good stuff for now on

14. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

maybe you been smokin deh legal budz