What size dildo would be best for first time Anal?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by czarpoesia, Dec 8, 2012.

1. czarpoesia

czarpoesia Member

My boyfriend is bicurious so I offered to buy him a dildo with a strap-on so I can give him the pleasure he is seeking without him having to go out & find a man to do it. What would be a good size dildo for his first time? I would say 6 1/2, but I don`t know how much tighter a butthole is than a vagina.. lol; what do you think? :love: I love him & want to please him & make his first time doing anal special so please give me some good advice! :peace:

2. Shey90-

Shey90- Member

That sounds perfect size just remember to lube up well and relax the area first and try finger or thinner dildo to start with so its not a big shock lol

3. bailz

bailz Member

I'd go small. I can't handle my boyfriend's dick in my ass and he's about that length, but thick. So I guess try not to get one too thick.

4. D-rock

D-rock Guest

aww thats sweet!

5. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Why don't you know? You got a butthole, don'cha?

6. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

12" XXL Black

7. czarpoesia

czarpoesia Member

I don`t want anything in my butt; I`m a GIRL.. for me, that`s an exit NOT an entry way lol. That`s why God gave girl`s vaginas:) lol..... I will start with a small size then. THANKS EVERYONE:)

8. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

Start small and slowly over time work your way up. I'd say 4-5" at first and about an inch wide. Then read this:

Here is a short tutorial I typed up a while back. It's how *I* learned.. The key to this is to take your time and go slow. You learn how to control your butt and sphincter muscles. You learn how to RELAX THEM and you get used to the feeling of it all. Anal play for beginners Disclaimer: I am NOT a doctor and I do NOT play one on TV. This is the way *I* learned how to discover anal play. As usual care needs to be practiced. GO VERY SLOWLY. First start off with a TRIMMED index finger. You may even want to put on a latex glove first to help make it even smoother. Use KY or the drug store brand of KY and lube the finger well. Place it VERY GENTLY near the anus and lightly circle the hole with the finger. DON'T INSERT YET. Just circle it for a few minutes. After a few minutes without insert, just put the finger over the anus and gently press a bit without entering. Just apply a bit of pressure. Do this over and over a few times and after a few minutes SLOWLY begin to insert JUST THE FINGER *TIP* in about a quarter of an inch then take it out. Do this a few times then go a LITTLE further in. Repeat this until you have you whole finger in. DO NOT FORCE IT, IF HE OR SHE OR YOU SAYS STOP, STOP! Within a week or so of trying this the person should be fairly used to the finger and inserting and pumping it in and out should become easy. Also try moving the finger around while inserted, back & forth,etc. Orgasms ARE VERY VERY INTENSE when you leave your finger or butt plug or dildo in. Soon you will want to try something slightly bigger than your finger. Try your middle finger or graduate to a SMALL butt plug. Same rules apply to the new toy as did with the finger. Start off using the finger as usual then after getting loose begin with the plug. Plugs have flared bottoms to prevent them from going all the way in. If you graduate to dildos later get ones with a flared base or ones that have the balls at the bottom. This prevents them from slipping all the way in. You don't need a trip to the ER to retrieve it, that would SUCK! After a while you will become very used to anal play and you won't need much time to prep for your session. You'll loosen up very quickly after you learn how to relax your anal muscles. It takes me less than 5 minutes to go from start to riding a 8 inch silicon dildo like a bucking bronco! GITTYUP LITTLE DOGGIE! The key to learning anal play/sex is to TAKE YOUR TIME.

9. czarpoesia

czarpoesia Member

Thank you tommyhot! You`re awesome:)

10. bidurham

bidurham Member

Smaller is always better. Try just using fingers first before you go out and invest in a strap-on. There's a few decent "anal trainer" kits you can buy as well that feature several small plugs that increase in size, i'd start there as far as toys go. You need to find out just how into anal play he is before investing a wad of cash into sex toys. He/You might just find that the fantasy is hotter then the reality.

11. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

.....I'm sure that attitute will hold forever :rolleyes: