What size cock do you like to suck

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Andys50, May 12, 2019.

1. Andys50

Andys50 Members

I Prefer a circumcised cock with a nice head 6” not to thick so I’m able to suck it for a while without my mouth getting tired and a size that I’m able to take it balls deep and keep it there while sucking without
    gagging.

2. KurtH

KurtH Members

That is the Ideal cock for me also for the same reasons. But I have no problems taking on a challenge of a larger cock.

3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Being I have little gag reflex I found out early on I could deep throat the bigger guys. I've always sought out men with cocks my size (8") or bigger. I love sucking big cocks. My wife and I's boyfriend has 9 1/2" and we love sucking his big cock together and we all love it when I deep throat him to his sack...He's my limit as I did once have the pleasure of sucking a 10" cock but fell short of taking him all in as he was really thick, a mouth stretcher otherwise I'm sure I could have swallowed him. I can repeatedly deep throat our boyfriends cock once all that slippery saliva from way down is coating his manhood and he's not really thick either but damn he shoots a lot of cum. So put me down for a Big Cock lover...Can suck them for hours!

Mike1026 likes this.
  4. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

I’ve suck a 7 inches but definitely would like to try something bigger and a uncut cock never had one I would love to roll the skin down exposing the head of a cock wrapping my lips around it and just sucking on it

5. ThoseBiUrges

ThoseBiUrges Members

Being well endowed, I've always wanted to worship a larger cock..I am 9.5 and none of my encounters have been with a larger man as of yet..I know plenty are out there but just a matter of finding the right one..It has to be attached to a quality person as well..I'm content to wait until I find the right fit, because the mere thought gets me really turned on

Andys50 likes this.
  6. I Prefer a circumcised cock any size to feel my tight throat

7. lvsuck

lvsuck Newbie

Haven't sucked many four .but I love to play with the big ones but smaller is easier for me plus's I have a baby dick so I'm sympathetic with small guys and go the extra mile

8. Windman

Windman Members

Length in the range of 5 to 9 and a circumference in the 5 inch range. I like a little girth with a pronounced mushroom head.

Mike1026, Perfectpex and lookingtotry like this.
  9. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

What I like in a mans dick size. Deep throat 5 or 6 inch circumcised, smaller is better for me and them. Sucking no deep throat no larger than 8 inch, 7 inch is better. I like a guy with neatly trimmed pubic hair not shaved and a near hairless body.
    Anal sex 5 or 6 inch circumcised, smaller is better for me but I'm much happier sucking a mans dick than being ass fucked. I get little sexual pleasure topping a man.

Lovnflman likes this.
  10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Prefer a smaller size so he can work it in my mouth given me the pleasure I'm after! I had a giant size once and he dam near cocked me!

Pobept73 likes this.
  11. Tinydinkle1970

Tinydinkle1970 Members

I’ve sucked and been fucked by many different sized cocks, loved them all.

FWKbi likes this.
  12. JeffT

JeffT Members

I prefer about 6 in. or a bit smaller and circumcised. Also smooth shaved cock and balls.

Lovnflman likes this.
  13. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

I like sucking smaller cocks, because then the guy can really get into thrusting his pelvis and fucking my mouth without sending me into gag mode.

My goal is to get the guy off, not just a cock. I want to sense his whole body and soul losing control, so for sucking, a smaller cock works better for me on the receiving end.

FWKbi and JeffT like this.
  14. Socal72

Socal72 Members

Average size would be best but if it’s on bigger side I could work with that as well.Prefer circumcised most important I prefer we’ll groomed or even shaved down there and freshly showered is best

Lovnflman likes this.
  15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I love a cock when it's soft but unfortunately it doesn't stay soft for very long!........lol

FWKbi likes this.
  16. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

EXACTLY. I hate flossing with pubic hair. Big enough for a mouthful and hit my throat. A little agressive so he could easy face fuck me.

17. Blowbuddy

Blowbuddy Members

I enjoy a nice cut 6.5 -10" throbbing, pulsating shooter. Love to service a rock hard cock in need. I have throated a 10" no problem and enjoy spending time edging for the biggest load possible and always swallow out of respect and pleasure.

Si69 likes this.