What should I try first?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by RandomOne, Jan 20, 2009.

1. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

Well I bought sort of a sampler pack of goodies to try out. I plan on waiting a few days between each one to be sure there's no adverse effects. here's a list of what I have in stock :)

Blue Lotus petals
    Thai Kratom dried leaf
    Salvia dried leaf for a quid
    HBWR seeds
    Sinicuichi dried leaves
    Wild Dagga 20x extract
    Kava Kava root powder
    Prayer Smoka (amanita muscaria smoke mix)

Which should I try first? I was thinking HBWR but what are your recommendations?

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

kratom! most of the rest is crap or complicated

kratom is great

3. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

I'd save the HBWR, Salvia, and Prayer Smoka for the end... those are the "heaviest" of all the stuff you got.

i've had good experiences with kava powder, but don't expect very much- it's pretty subtle, but definitely enjoyable. that, or kratom like Mr. Writer said, would be a good place to start.

enjoy.

4. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

Well I rinsed 5 HBWR seeds and scratched off the whitish coating, then just chewed them up. And downed some orange juice and green tea. Feeling some effects, the lights in my house seem too bright, perceptions are a bit different. Kind of a light headed, happy carefree feeling, reading funny threads seems funnier than usual. But no visuals or anything like that yet, it's been about one hour.

Some nausea but not unbearable, i keep eating and it seems to relieve it temporarily... hopefully that doesnt come back to haunt me.

5. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

Wow it's coming on strong now, definitely not a placebo.

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

describe whats happening