what should i get?

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by freebird10787, Feb 21, 2005.

1. freebird10787

freebird10787 Member

When we first started smoking a year ago, my friends and I all chipped in and bought a pipe. Our reasoning was we'd try it out, and if someone didn't like weed, they'd only have invested a small amount. Since then, most of the girls have dropped out, and it's just me and about 3 others. We just take turns with the pipe for a weekend, and if we dont have it and aren't with whoever does, we just light up with a pop can. The problem is, I've become a bit of a weed lover, and I'm sick of pop cans! And I'm fed up with fights over who has the pipe, or having to use someone elses. I want one of my own now. The only thing is, I'm not sure what to get. I dont want anything too big. I want something I can carry around discretly with me pretty much wherever. But a lot of the smaller pipes i've seen dont have a very big bowl. I'd like the bowl to be a fairly large size. Does anyone have any suggestions? At this point, I'm pretty much open to the idea of anything but a bong.

2. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

http://www.showmeglass.com/images/hp22.jpg

that ones nice. and i ordered from that site recently nad they are quick and discreet.

if your looking for online headshops, just go to search/advanced search and type online headshops and youll find tons of em.

3. freebird10787

freebird10787 Member

did you use a credit card to order that?

I really like that piece, just maybe in a different color?

4. Jointman69

i used a money order to get mine, i bought HP13 and a bubbler.

5. freebird10787

freebird10787 Member

what about getting one here where I live, like from a store or something? do you know the rules on that sort of thing?

6. InFlames420

InFlames420 Member

have to be 18 to buy pipes and such.... if i were you i'd just make my own. U can make pipes out of tin foil. Bongs out of basically anything. Just be creative. I find that most shit you buy barely works. The people that make some of those terrible pieces should be ashamed. They look nice, but don't work for shit.

7. Jointman69

you have to be 18 or with someone 18 to step foot in most headshops. Bob at showmeglass is a legitamate dude and his pieces work very well, other good sites are everyondoesit.com and happypipes.com. dont order from grasscity.com because they dont have good customer service and they doublecharged me for my purchase

8. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

theres a store around here that they wont even let you go look at the pipes if you aren't 18...and they card you every time. its like a clothing store with a head shop, and theres kinda like a bouncer dude near the door to the headshop, so if you're 18 they just open the door and let you in...otherwise you are fucked

9. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

my brother had the nicest NICEST Sherlock piece. omg that was beautiful...and HE SOLD IT.....

10. callinghome

callinghome Member

We have 2 main headshops in Toronto, The Friendly Stranger and Roach'o'Rama. The friendly stranger doesnt care what age you are, lets you in, greets you and asks if you are looking for something in particular. Roach'o'Rama will let you in (ignoring their WE CHECK ID-MUST BE 19 TO ENTER sign on the door) but says they cant sell you any "Smoking accesories" including papers, to under 19's because it's against Tobacco laws.

But pipes run from really cheap to quite expensive. You can buy wooden ones for $10 here. I'd be scared to get a glass one in case it broke. My friend who has one keeps it wrapped up in paper towel all the time to keep it from breaking. I'd rather have something acrylic maybe.

11. TeaWithATwist

TeaWithATwist Banned

What the hell kind of pipes have you been buying?

12. nesta

nesta Banned

callinghome, i'm surprised you mentioned roach-o-rama. i mean, it's a really fucking cool place to chill, but the headshop portion is really rather small. i would have expected maybe the Friendly Stranger and THC

to the first poster: i would suggest learning to roll either joints or blunts. blunts may seem wasteful or ghetto, but once you learn how to roll them you will NEVER need to be caught somewhere with a pipe or papers and no pipe/rolling tobacco to account for it, plus you can learn to roll anywhere from half a gram to 4 gram blunts, so it's really quite variable how much you want to put in there - it doesnt have to be wasteful. carrying around a pack of papers is almost as discrete and compact as you could hope for, and same goes for carrying phillies or white owls or optimos or other cheap cigars.

failing that, i'd suggest getting either a very small, inexpensive glass pipe or else a nice (maybe 10 dollars) metal pipe. considering you're underage and seem a bit worried about being caught, it would probably benefit you to have something small and cheap enough to throw away in an emergency situation, or something that wouldn't set your wallet back too much if it gets confiscated (god forbid!)

just my opinion, which is worthless :)

13. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

How do you buy pipes online if your not 18?

14. nesta

nesta Banned

find a place that accepts snail mail orders by cash or money order